Gear for Enduro 2.0

DR ◣◢

Soon there will be different versions; 3mm flexx for XC, and 10mm flexx for enduro, then there will be aftermarket damper upgrades, until we go full enduro with coils and piggybacks for our handlebars.

or go old style and get a selection of flex stems to suit the category. Nice coil one for the #enduro days in the middle. 

f59b8c2c4d21903c04b4dfccc7a2e4dc_origina

Edited by Yo-yo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or go old style and get a selection of flex stems to suit the category. Nice coil one for the #enduro days in the middle. 

THIS 

=

#LEGENDARY

THIS 

=

#LEGENDARY

That hurts my eyes and scrambles my pea brain all at once. 

That hurts my eyes and scrambles my pea brain all at once. 

That fork is a good concept, but I could just never bring myself to stick one of those on the front of my bike, not with how good telescopic forks are these days...

That looks interesting but upgrading is now more than just drive chain it's hub, wheel builds etc. upgrading isn't as affordable as it was. I think I'll stay on 1x11 until they go to 15 and I need wheels.

They make a hub, but from the looks of it this will fit onto a standard freehub, so you won't have to upgrade hubs as well.

EDIT: It is a new freehub, but open source - so other companies can make one for their hubs. But yeah, adds even more onto the cost of an already (probably) very expensive upgrade.

Edited by I_my_own_bike

They make a hub, but from the looks of it this will fit onto a standard freehub, so you won't have to upgrade hubs as well.

EDIT: It is a new freehub, but open source - so other companies can make one for their hubs. But yeah, adds even more onto the cost of an already (probably) very expensive upgrade.

Thanks for the info. Sure it's not going to be a cheapie at all! Edited by Dirt Tracker

"While Rotor will only offer the freehub on its Rvolver hubs to start with, the freehub is an ‘open standard’, so other manufacturers are free to develop their own hubs with the new design."

Seems at least the free body is changeable if you have revolver hubs.

p5pb16086054.jpg

p5pb16086051.jpg

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/trp-g-spec-trail-slc-eurobike-2018.html

read the comment section on these

6 Comments
Score Time Who Faved
  • + 6
 That's the ugliest brake lever and housing/clamp assembly I've seen in a long time. Haven't they found the filet feature in Solidworks?
[Reply]

• + 2
 I wonder why they would make these when they already have the Slate?

I’m for sure going to pick up a set of the Quadiem G-Specs for my AM bike in the near future, though. They feel fantastic
[Reply]

• + 1
 I was thinking the same thing that they have the Slate; maybe the sales aren’t there. I’m sure the Quadiem sells better that Gwin is on them. Also, using the same caliper I assume would consolidate manufacturing and help the price point out. Maybe the the Slate will go away. Guess we’ll see.
[Reply]

• + 1
 I personally feel the lever pull on the TRP stuff feels very cheap.
[Reply]
Edited by Eddy Gordo