Saseeding and trailseeker

Meentb

You can on www.eventry.co.za - log in and select manage entries and you should see your seeding.

Thanks J - was thinking more along the lines of "how many people in each batch ahead of you" type thing ... but that's only because I'm in IT and I love stats and stuffs. :D

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks J - was thinking more along the lines of "how many people in each batch ahead of you" type thing ... but that's only because I'm in IT and I love stats and stuffs. :D

Batches will prob be 200's

Batches will prob be 200's

That means there are at least 600 people ahead of me. Lots of overtaking for the Soul tomorrow :)

Nope, no seeding info there ...

Event Date Participant Event Name Entry Option Batch Payment Status Outstanding Payment Ref# Order 25 May 2013 Riaan Coetzee 2013 Nissan Trailseeker #1 Curro Hazeldean 2013 Nissan Trailseeker Half Marathon PAID R0.00 E-37268 O-25623 Currently no changes allowed.

But I'm in J batch ... that would mean ... errrrrr .... 2000 mtb's in front of me?

Eish ok maybe its 100's then

Whats the parking facilities like there will it be choca blocked cos I'm not keen getting there when the birds wake up when I'm only starting at 9h30 ?

But I'm in J batch ... that would mean ... errrrrr .... 2000 mtb's in front of me?

You doing the full marathon?

700 riders doing (max advertised on website) the marathon if you are in J +- 70 riders per batch...

Errr no the 42 half.

1000 max entries. Dunno how far own the batches go ...

Well I am in K for the half, not sure if there is a L batch so could be 80 to a batch

Schweet ... pull in for a beer / braai :)

On that note, everyone remember your dop-en-chop for the braais - Ignite are there again with their coals-ready-for-braaing after the race.

I agree that the major races (Advendurance & Trailseeker series) seem to be uploaded timeously, however the "smaller" races (which incidentally are also listed and timed by SS timing) do not seem to be loaded into the SASeeding DB so quickly (if ever). Surely ALL these results should count?

I just feel that if a rider is doing what he can to attend as many "local" listed races as possible and not just the premier of national events, (and I'm not talking the mickey mouse races here, but events where the entries also run into the hundreds) they should still be credited with their current results and be seeded and grouped with riders of a similar calibre.

You might be right on that one, I do not know. However the smaller races also carry a lesser weight in terms of the improvement of the seeding result. The saseeding website explains this I think...

What I don't get though is that the Kiamtbranking system got launched quite some publicity and now there is absolutely no activity on that site... Anyone know what is happening there?