Your Enduro ride

Robodog

And she is done :clap: some old some new bits. Had my first ride on her yesterday.

"Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue???"

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dang dude.. it weirdly works, that blue and purple! can i call it blurple?

nah.. that would be an insult to the bike and The Matrix.

what size is that frame? I have a small and the top tube is running nearly in-line with the seat stay.

the more i look at the pic i took of mine yesterday, the more she looks abit sad. Needs more color!!! blurple works!

Yip, we shall call it Blurple :thumbup:

Initially I thought it would look funny, my wife hates it thou :lol:

Its a Large, I'm 1.83m and it feels perfect for me.

The fact that Peach ever owned a bike with purple trim is a mystery to us. His other 2 babies are white and blue. (Peach, we try not talk about your XC bike and Xena Worrior Princess).

But yeah, the blurple doesn't look half bad :thumbup:

what XC :whistling: , the Xenia is awesome, best DJ HT I have ridden.

"Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue???"

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats actually really funny, mb thats why G doesn't like it

Guest Omega Man

now why would someone sell this!!

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAxWDEwMDA=/z/4yMAAOxyHntSU5TZ/$T2eC16J,!)4FI,BgQfG8BSU5TYOzmw~~48_20.JPG

and for 28k

http://www.gumtree.c...edium-531206570

Well the grips are dirty and the cable ties holding the mud guard on are white instead of black. Reason enough for me. And let's not forget the white shifter cable.....

I'd lay odds the owner of that bike is going to buy a Bronson.

Edited by Omega Man

Well the grips ar dirty and the cable ties holding the mud guard on are white instead of black. Reason enough for me.

. :lol: conflicted abit as whether i expected you to say something like that or not :P

Guest Omega Man

. :lol: conflicted abit as whether i expected you to say something like that or not :P

Hehehe. Honestly that right there IS my dream AM bike. That with some Hope M4's and a trigger shifter. For me. Perfection.

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats actually really funny, mb thats why G doesn't like it

you tell me the other times I say stuff and you laugh it isnt "really funny" :thumbdown:

(no caddy for you!)

Need to see play around and see what works for what still once assembled, but currently building it light for trying to do some uphill. Going to start in short travel mode and change from there.

Full specs when assembled:

Frame: NS Soda

Fork: Durolux (180mm)

Shock: Monarch + RC3

Wheels: Hope Pro2 Evo with Flow EX rims

Crank: Saint with 32 chainring (have 34 as well but am soooo unfit at the moment).

Pedals: Nukeproof

Brakes: XT (203 rotor front & 180mm rear)

Seatpost: Reverb

Saddle: Nukeproof

Stem: Nukeproof 50mm

Handlebar: Dartmoor Blacklabel

Cassette: XT 11-36

Drivetrain: Zee with XT shifter and chain

Skills probably not up to that course yet, and still recovering from a recent sickness. Also bike won't be ready by then.

Might pull through to spectate depending on life and other stuff.

That's why I chose the Soda. Also have a RS Kage and Domain for swopping onto the bike for when feeling like being more adventurous.....still need to get a sturdier wheelset for that though. Options.....I like them

And the bike back from assembly......only ride its had was from the bike shop back home, but damn......seems nippy and nimble (but thats just from bouncing round the curbs and playing in parking lot).

Now to get off my backside this weekend and try it out proper (lungs allowing).

post-14019-0-28091200-1381752080_thumb.jpg

And the bike back from assembly......only ride its had was from the bike shop back home, but damn......seems nippy and nimble (but thats just from bouncing round the curbs and playing in parking lot).

One of the prettiest bikes I've seen in a while. WOW!!!!

Hi Pittstop, how is the Soda riding? It looks flippen rad, almost a perfect bike for Enduro and DH?

Hi Pittstop, how is the Soda riding? It looks flippen rad, almost a perfect bike for Enduro and DH?

Wanting to hopefully find out how it rides off-road this weekend. And the versatility is exactly why I chose the frame. :thumbup: