Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

The wife was out and he cleaned like a b*tch afterwards..

I reckon his body replaced the bike for the next 3 nights after that ...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Omega Man

I reckon his body replaced the bike for the next 3 nights after that ...

I shouldn't laugh. I don't think any of my bikes have ever been inside the house.

2x9 yeah, used to be 1x but I got unfit and needed the granny again. Darn flu. Also, bar end plug got smashed on a tree not so long ago. Have a replacement in now but it's one of those *** plastic jobbies. Meh

Want to go back to 1x when I can. Also need a 34t cos I'm currently on 22/32.

Ye im still 2x9 aswell,want to try go 1x9 but might aswell go 1x10 so been waiting to make the upgrade and then 1x11 is around,but they way expensive so guess ill stay 2x9 till upgrade.You just have bash no guide,any decent 2 ring guides lately.. bb fit >? :thumbup:

Ye im still 2x9 aswell,want to try go 1x9 but might aswell go 1x10 so been waiting to make the upgrade and then 1x11 is around,but they way expensive so guess ill stay 2x9 till upgrade.You just have bash no guide,any decent 2 ring guides lately.. bb fit >? :thumbup:

Csixx make a Doubler, a double ring chainguide either ISCG05 or BB mount, its also available with a carbon bash ring!light effective and bling!

Have a Blackspire Stinger and a Dartmoor Simple. Both work really well.

Csixx make a Doubler, a double ring chainguide either ISCG05 or BB mount, its also available with a carbon bash ring!light effective and bling!

Just a little pricey. Seriously looking at one.

I actually have a bb fit hussefelt on there at the moment. Dual guide, top slider with bottom roller.

I want to get rid of it to fit a iscg guide. U wanna make me n offer?

Just a little pricey. Seriously looking at one.

Have a Blackspire Stinger and a Dartmoor Simple. Both work really well.

Ya shot okes i forgot the csixx is pricey though... was gonna go simple and try out the c guide together idk..

http://www.purebike.fr/article_media/h-2976-3338.jpg

http://www.probikeshop.com/images/products2/115/70438/70438-DARTMOOR-Guide-Chaine-Simple-ISCG-05-Violet.jpg

Btw I'm serious about letting hat bb mount guide of mine go. It can take up to 36t and is dual compatible. Top slider and bottom roller.

Make me an offer and i may just let you have it. It's literally almost brand new. Previous owner used the bike 3 times and I've JUST refitted it cos it wasn't compatible with my previous fd

I actually have a bb fit hussefelt on there at the moment. Dual guide, top slider with bottom roller.

I want to get rid of it to fit a iscg guide. U wanna make me n offer?

Btw I'm serious about letting hat bb mount guide of mine go. It can take up to 36t and is dual compatible. Top slider and bottom roller.

Make me an offer and i may just let you have it. It's literally almost brand new. Previous owner used the bike 3 times and I've JUST refitted it cos it wasn't compatible with my previous fd

Brooooo .. broke atm just got a set of formula RX's from CRC on sale,waiting on damn P.O. :mellow:

Make me an offer and i may just let you have it. It's literally almost brand new

Ya i can offer you awesome riding in JHB :mellow: Dooswyn ? :)

Anyone inrerested in my Shova frame and maybe the fork with wheels too?

Will place the add Monday out feel free to PM before then.

The wife was out and he cleaned like a b*tch afterwards..

hahahahahahahhahahaaha. I reckon he photoshopped it.

No, the wife was home! Got asked wtf it was doing on the couch though...

I know how it is Mayhem - all my bikes, and that of my boys, sleep inside. The only way to get to my backyard (where the bikes are washed) is through the front door, the lounge and the kitchen. We're constantly in the *** about muddy mountain bikes. My bikes live in my study and the boys' bikes have invaded the guest bedroom (more flak!). Only when we get visitors, are they moved to the garden shed, and not when it's wet like today. The best solution, I found, was to get a puppy, they make an even bigger mess. Then the wife hardly registers the bike mess! :D

Will place the add Monday out feel free to PM before then.

post-4006-1370160828,5634.jpg

Here is my setup...

Rocky Mountain Element 50

Waiting for :X-Fusion velvet 650b 140-160mm fork, csix chainguide (for1x10setup), dropper seatpost and proper tyres.

5" travel F&R

Raceface turbine 70mm stem

Raceface SixC Carbon DH bar 785mm

Raceface turbine crank

Arch EX 650b rims

10mm Zee thru axle rear

post-4555-0-73030300-1369680222_thumb.jpg

post-4555-0-04846400-1369680339_thumb.jpg

post-4555-0-53603100-1369680278_thumb.jpg

hey if you ride and work for rocky mountain you HAVE TO get yourself the Altitude when it comes!! looks sick!!!

What kind of payment plan are you offering? :D

Archived