SASSC - 28-30 June 2013 - Hilton

Thug

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the final watering point...the one where Mr usher decided to take a long pit stop....not sure who I saw but have some photographs that I will post and allow you okes to identify yourselves

Edited by Stretch

What!!!! How have you already heard about that?

I was there bru, battling over the hills, hoping the Red Bulls would give me wings. Can't imagine that climb from the beer stop with a stomach full of beer and tequila!

I was there bru, battling over the hills, hoping the Red Bulls would give me wings. Can't imagine that climb from the beer stop with a stomach full of beer and tequila!

But we told everyone that the first rule of the road block is you dont talk about the road block.

As for the climb it was the fact that we spent an hour at the beer stop drinking beer and captain morgan, legs had gone into party mode (good for shuffling not for cycling). Then Crusher said "I'll ride with you guys "and we all tried to sit on his "fat" wheel. That is until he decided to take a little unplanned lay down in the single track. The pace slowed significantly after that. haha.

Crashes before beer stop: 1 outta 5

Crashes after beer stop: 4 1/2 outta 6.

Haha. Yeah dude great to meet you to. Loved the trails down there. Will definitely have to come visit and ride them when I'm fresh.

Yeah he's not to bad. We having the real bachelors next weekend at the Nissan race.

Leka. Pity we didn't see more you the Mexicans on the trails.

I take it you didn't make the Karkloof outside this morning?

Next time you're down, give us a shout.

Shame. Back to back bachelor weekends....