Die koei

No Hare

This is supposed to be in the "what has commuting taught me" fred. But this is a bit of a rant so please bare with me.

When commuting always wear a good quality moisturizer for not only will it save your skin against the African elements. But also against the middle aged goose that WAS sitting in the passenger seat of a WHITE MERCEDES BENS M-CLASS WITH CBM REGISTRATION PLATES when she gooi-ed out her still burning cigarette stompie right into my face.

Anyone know who this koei may be? Anyone from Laingsburg? Please let me know!!

Dankie

Get this a lot on the motorbike. I just need to learn how to take of a mirror...

This is supposed to be in the "what has commuting taught me" fred. But this is a bit of a rant so please bare with me.

When commuting always wear a good quality moisturizer for not only will it save your skin against the African elements. But also against the middle aged goose that WAS sitting in the passenger seat of a WHITE MERCEDES BENS M-CLASS WITH CBM REGISTRATION PLATES when she gooi-ed out her still burning cigarette stompie right into my face.

Anyone know who this koei may be? Anyone from Laingsburg? Please let me know!!

Dankie

Dunno who she is, but she is a Bitch for sure

Weird how smokers choose to shoot the stompie out the window, because they don't want to put it out in the ashtray because their car will smell of tobacco.

All while the stench hangs on them like the shirt they wear.

Read somewhere that 90 percent of bush/veldt fires worlwide are started by stompies thrown from car windows.

Yup, a Mercedes Benz don't buy you class. I don't have issues with smokers as long as they keep their filth to themselves.

Agree. One has a right to smoke I guess, but not a right to throw one's crap all over the place. I have seen people throwing the whole empty packet out of the car window sometimes.

Does not make any sense.

Edited by whistler

What is the difference between a cow and a woman smoking a cigarette?

The look of intelligence on the cows' face!

Why is it the "smokers again" why not start a thread about all the drivers who throw all kinds of **** out their car windows. Or the cyclists who drop their energy wrappers on the ground while riding. I'm so sick of non-smokers sitting on their little pedestals passing judgement. When you have smoked and given up and understand the habit, then sit and pass judgement. Untill then leave them be.

Why is it the "smokers again" why not start a thread about all the drivers who throw all kinds of **** out their car windows. Or the cyclists who drop their energy wrappers on the ground while riding. I'm so sick of non-smokers sitting on their little pedestals passing judgement. When you have smoked and given up and understand the habit, then sit and pass judgement. Untill then leave them be.

No

I started smoking at the age of 21. Stopped at the age of 36 and smoked 40 on average a day. So your argument about non-smokers and pedestal- sitters judging stoppie-droppers is void.

Furthermore, I am a equal opportunity complainer, if I was hit with a takeaway container or a energy bar wrapper I would have complained about it too. But in this case it was a burning cigarette stompie.

May peace be upon you :)

Guest Oom Kalahari!

I smoked and stopped... I was a dumbass then... so ill judge! Its a filthy habit!!!