Doping with Vicks

Vicks nasal spray is what redneck Meth labs use to make crystal meth, which is basically f0koff strong speed

Not that surprised that that type of Vicks would be banned!

It contains some of the core ingredients they need after distilling it or some process and adding other ***. Well that's how dem redneck meth cooks in rural USA make their meth, often while blowing themselves up in the process becuase it releases lots of highly volatile gases!!

Rednecks got to love their antics!!

:whistling:

Edited by Skylark

Guess some okes in the peloton are going to smell like vicks on the Saturday morning coffee rides from now on :devil:

Same as testing positive for Tetrahydrocannabinol. Like anybody under the influence of THC is actually performing at any level.

Guess some okes in the peloton are going to smell like vicks on the Saturday morning coffee rides from now on :devil:

Prefer wintergreen, reminds me of 1st ruggas, club rugby and fines.....those were the days

Prefer wintergreen, reminds me of 1st ruggas, club rugby and fines.....those were the days

Back in the day we had a bloke that did the deep heat onto balls thing- he was the best ball fetcher we ever had :clap: The man ran like he was possessed :eek:

:clap: Ok, very entertaining people, but seriously, how does this benefit you physically ?

I doubt its banned, because you can make drugs with it.

:clap: Ok, very entertaining people, but seriously, how does this benefit you physically ?

I doubt its banned, because you can make drugs with it.

Well the vicks nasal sprays ingredients properties are what make it banned for sports and useful to meth labs, ie amphetamines

You just convinced me to finally look up the nasal sprays I use for chronic sinus problems and I am glad to say they are not banned. Illiadin has saved me more than once waking up with completely blocked sinuses the morning before a race.

You must eat it and then rub on your sack for the best results....you go like a rocket after that :whistling:

This method I still have to test before deciding if it is worth the risk ;)

• 1 month later...

id prefer just to tick a box on the race form that says 'dont score towards nat rankings'...meaning im going to ride my heart and lungs out get somewhere middle of the pack and dont want to fail a drug test because i took meds or of the shelf training products.

leave the serious business to the serious riders. if i feel like becoming more serious then i must accept that all the rules will apply.

quite honestly i feel the same way about the gym bunnies. let the guy ride and give him an unofficial placing which scores zero towards ceding for future races or placement for this race. if he does not tick the box and tests positive then he must face the music.