Have to choose between two bikes tomorrow!!!! HELP

mallyo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dual without a doubt, in the long run you will thank yourself for biting the bullet and the wallet...although the weight difference does have an impact.......

Decisions decisions....

I have been on a full suss 26er for a couple of years now and have this strange desire to move to the hardtail. I love tough technical routes but feel a little lazy on my softail.

Guese I want the fastest bike..

Oh yes doing the baviaans later this year..

Have you ever ridden those corrugated roads? Joh they are hard on the ass!

Edit: and I can only dream of going to ride all those lovely trails out at the Hogsback (on your doorstep) with my DS

Edited by hayleyearth

I have been on a full suss 26er for a couple of years now and have this strange desire to move to the hardtail. I love tough technical routes but feel a little lazy on my softail.

Guese I want the fastest bike..

Oh yes doing the baviaans later this year..

Have done the TB on a 26" HT. Having said that, I've moved to a 29" DS beginning last year. I've found that the 29er DS made me a bit of a "lazy rider" in that you do not really have to pick your lines as carefully as you would on the 26" HT - it is very forgiving (if that makes any sense). Pity you cant take the both of them out on the trail to get a feel for them. Don't think you can go wrong with any of the two.

HT for me gives a ride with alot more feedback. You have to ride the bike. With fs you just sit and go with it.

My personal opinion. Ill go for the HT. much more fun

Where are these bikes as I won't mind looking at them myself. Think the green on black looks quite tit

Where are these bikes as I won't mind looking at them myself. Think the green on black looks quite tit

Just had a look on the Felt site.

No dealers within a 300km radius of JHB.

WTF?

post-6252-0-04363400-1370582356_thumb.png

I ride both 29er ht and 100mm dually. If I had to sell 1 it would be the ht.

The Felt dually looks like a great bike with good geometry. I would upgrade the wheels to American Classic Race.

WTF?

I seem to recall that SBR in Sunninghill stocks Felt.

WTF?

You can get them at cycle lab little falls roodepoort. They have stock. Speak to francois

Im in the Eastern Cape so not sure where the felt dealers are in the big smoke