Now why would CWC be doing this??

CWC Online

Okay, long enough, we hope we not disappointing some of you!! We are opening a branch in Cape Town!

But will promise you 1 thing.......we will be in JHB soon! This is a promise, clearly we missing out in JHB!

Any ideas where in JHB???.....and please if you know of any open spots, let the agents contact us!

Fourways...no jokes...fourways crossing maybe

Lots of cyclists in that area

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, long enough, we hope we not disappointing some of you!! We are opening a branch in Cape Town!

But will promise you 1 thing.......we will be in JHB soon! This is a promise, clearly we missing out in JHB!

Any ideas where in JHB???.....and please if you know of any open spots, let the agents contact us!

CT City Bowl ... FLipping Awesome ... guess we will be seeing alot of each other then!

Where in the CBD?

Yawn, excitement over nothing for the Gautengers then....

Hi friends. I must confirm what Jnr is saying. We are now more than ever convinced that we need to be in Gauteng / Pretoria. Now it is up to you guys to help us and inform us where you would like to see CWC opening its 1st store in your area.

If I was part of the CWC team ill go at it flat out to get a shop in GP. MOST of the guesses were in GP.

So not opening a shop there would be stoopid.

Well that deflated my tyre.... :wacko:

Hi friends. I must confirm what Jnr is saying. We are now more than ever convinced that we need to be in Gauteng / Pretoria. Now it is up to you guys to help us and inform us where you would like to see CWC opening its 1st store in your area.

I tend to remember asking Chris if I could open a Branch in JHB. He said we will talk when the time is right... Im waiting for that talk.....

I tend to remember asking Chris if I could open a Branch in JHB. He said we will talk when the time is right... Im waiting for that talk.....

Where would you open said branch though?

Where would you open said branch though?

I would have done a Poll beforehand, but I was thinking central say just off Rivonia Road somewhere...I wanted space to have the most amazing displays.

Will charge you a couple of Rmillion and undertake an in depth market research for you to advise you where is the best suitable place.... then will tell you to look where cycle lab have stores and advise those areas are the most likely concentration of high earning customers... where do I invoice? :ph34r: