• R30 001 - R40 000
    • R40 001 - R50 000
    • R50 001 - R60 000
    • R60 001 - R70 000
    • R70 001 - R80 000
    • R80 001 - R90 000
    • R90 001 - R100 000
    • Above R100 000

Het hulle al die poef opgetel by die lughawe?

Sweitz = Switzerland ...

But im sure they deserve the same salary as CFO

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a new job...what can I do to earn say 35k a month easily???

Are you a boy or a girl ?

There are some guys pulling HUGGGEEE LOOT out there

as a rule of them most guys pulling huge loot have huge lifestyles with them, with not so strong balance sheets once all debt settled.

yup, they f@ck up and ruin 1000's of lives. government gives them big $$$ and a year later they are taking home sickening bonuses again. no accountability.

Tell that to the 1000's of bankers that arrived at work to find their access cards not working anymore.

Also, keep in mind that the economy moves in cycles. It has done so for 100's of years and will do so for countless more.

Also remember next time you require funding or receive your pay cheque into your bank account who is responsible for making it possible.

No matter the system, the best/cleverest/hardest working will always get a larger reward, but man that reward can be unimagineably obscene these days.

Whatever anyone says about years of study, hard work etc there is an imbalance in the market place between bottom and top earners , it's a global phenomenon, an entrenched status quo that is accelerating. Probably is going to be a bit of a market correction in the future but the underlying formula is not going to change for a very long time.

It's a house always wins situation and the so called undeserving lowly workers doing vital jobs are the constant losers, it's always been that way but we are supposed to be in civilized times?

The fact is all jobs are vital but some can be fulfilled by a greater pool of people so the unscrupulous have space to exploit. The issue is its not the amount the bottom are paid its the disparity with the upper earners that is despicable.

Life is a club, make sure you join the right one or you will get screwed.

Capitalism (or whatever word you want to call any system that puts maximizing profits over sustainability) which is what underlies all this and has been around since time immemorial really is a pile of sh1t3, innovation and human development is not dependent on capitalism. Capitalism does in very narrow corridors accelerate innovation and development but at huge negative cost to humankind and the planets resources. Capitalism is unsustainable, it's a consciousness that preys on the collective greed. That's the confounding thing about it all, everyone wants to moan about the situation but the situation is everyone's fault.

Open source is the way forward but how boring and tedious for the greedy.

Funnily enough the problem really is so many are greedy, not just the wealthy - the workers could overcome the rich men's entrenched system in a day but their individual greed blinds them. Most workers would slit each others throats and take the money any day and they want to point fingers at the rich men...

So who can you really blame?

Edited by Skylark

No matter the system, the best/cleverest/hardest working will always get a larger reward, but man that reward can be unimagineably obscene these days.

Whatever anyone says about years of study, hard work etc there is an imbalance in the market place between bottom and top earners , it's a global phenomenon, an entrenched status quo that is accelerating. Probably is going to be a bit of a market correction in the future but the underlying formula is not going to change for a very long time.

It's a house always wins situation and the so called undeserving lowly workers doing vital jobs are the constant losers, it's always been that way but we are supposed to be in civilized times?

The fact is all jobs are vital but some can be fulfilled by a greater pool of people so the unscrupulous have space to exploit. The issue is its not the amount the bottom are paid its the disparity with the upper earners that is despicable.

Life is a club, make sure you join the right one or you will get screwed.

Capitalism (or whatever word you want to call any system that puts maximizing profits over sustainability) which is what underlies all this and has been around since time immemorial really is a pile of sh1t3, innovation and human development is not dependent on capitalism. Capitalism does in very narrow corridors accelerate innovation and development but at huge negative cost to humankind and the planets resources. Capitalism is unsustainable, it's a consciousness that preys on the collective greed. That's the confounding thing about it all, everyone wants to moan about the situation but the situation is everyone's fault.

Open source is the way forward but how boring and tedious for the greedy.

Funnily enough the problem really is so many are greedy, not just the wealthy - the workers could overcome the rich men's entrenched system in a day but their individual greed blinds them. Most workers would slit each others throats and take the money any day and they want to point fingers at the rich men...

So who can you really blame?

As high as a kite..!

I need a new job...what can I do to earn say 35k a month easily???

Back in the day working on an oil rig was this kind of quick financial gratification. Hard, remote, dangerous, long times away but with big bucks. Not sure if it's still the case.

Tell that to the 1000's of bankers that arrived at work to find their access cards not working anymore.

Also, keep in mind that the economy moves in cycles. It has done so for 100's of years and will do so for countless more.

Also remember next time you require funding or receive your pay cheque into your bank account who is responsible for making it possible.

Unfortunately not possible to get paid cash in a paper bag. Would be nice though. Bankers provide a service that has become a necessity.

A lot of what bankers, traders, investors, economists, etc do is educated gambling with other people's money. Good work if you can get it. Not for me though. I've seen what's involved though. Bores me to tears and would slit my wrists after one day. Not enough of a bser either.

Back in the day working on an oil rig was this kind of quick financial gratification. Hard, remote, dangerous, long times away but with big bucks. Not sure if it's still the case.

Become a professional diver and you could pocket 100k a month tax free offshore

previous career/life for me, believe me they earn it.

G

those okes make mega bucks...

A friend is a surveyor, he has made good money working in Angola (was roughing it in the bush for 3 months at a time), offshore in Africa on boats (laying pipelines), on an oil rig and now he is at St Helena working on a airport there. Started off on the mines.

it depend where you get in.

some of it can be cool, some of it is just hard labour under water.

G

alas I am a social diver...but thats got to be a cool job.