MTB'ers are so "tough"....

Hammy

Well done to the guy who knocked a girl off her bike today whilst overtaking her at the USN MTB race. You sir, are so tough that despite her falling so hard that she has a mild concusion, badly bruised cheek and chin and bent front rim, you still managed to be tough enough not to help her up, not ask if she is ok, nor help her get back to the parking lot. You merely hit her on the helmet and told her to toughen up and then rode off. What a gentleman! My hero! Maybe an apology would be something to consider in this instance. Anyway, new found respect for the tough MTB'ers from JHB... I aspire to be like you...

If anyone knows this guy, please can you teach him some manners, or give him a pro cycling card so he can go ride with the big boys...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey was this on the 50km or 30km? Heard about some old guy being knocked off his bike on the 30km...

Luckily I was on the 50km with the gentle oaks.

The heading is aimed to attract attention to the topic because I believe it deserves attention... The core of the topic is that people should be more considerate, especially us guys when it comes to girls doing our sport. It takes nothing to be a gentleman...

P.s. I'm a MTB'er so aiming this at myself as well.

The heading is aimed to attract attention to the topic because I believe it deserves attention... The core of the topic is that people should be more considerate, especially us guys when it comes to girls doing our sport. It takes nothing to be a gentleman...

P.s. I'm a MTB'er so aiming this at myself as well.

*** excuse.

As ek reg onthou het dit laasjaar by die selfde race ook gebeur..... Moet sê, my outride was rustig sonder issues!

I beg to differ. As a girl/lady/female l dont want someone to be considerate of me just because of my gender. But l do agree that there should me a mutual respect between all MTB ers or cyclists -for that matter- irrespective of gender.

Ha! I like how the mtb guys get upset when someone generalises about them...

Now you know how the well behaved roadies feel.

But I digress.

That sounds like despicable cycling. Gut definitely deserves a stiff klap. And then some. Lucky the wheels turns and he'll get his own back... Real soon.

Hope the girls ok:) good luck

There is a BIG difference between a douche and a mtb'er. A douche can own a mtb and ride 30km, but it still does not make him a mtb'er.

I feel sorry for the girl and would've most probably had to finish the ride with my foot in his @ss...

Next time take his race number and post all the details on here.