Urgent appeal for assistance!!

Wannabe

Agree with Wayne and Tubehunter. I know Fire has used all her available funds to purchase the 'Plane tickets and sort out her accommodation. Don't think she has a lot of spending money available while she is there, surely she will have a bit of recreational time while she is there. Won't be nice to have to stay at the Dorms the whole time and not be able to explore the surroundings a bit.

So every bit of extra money will be welcome. It is after all for a good cause. Imagine the "feel good" feeling you will have when she performs at the World Champs, Commonwealth Games and Olympics, and you know you played a role in helping her to get there.

This, my friend..is why I'm going to assist Maroesjka....I'm a lazy, slightly overweight weekend warrior...but to know that I could actually contribute to someone who is a future world champ (gold medalist etc.) would really make my day! I would be like i was in her shoes....ok, not really but you know what I mean.... :blush:

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This, my friend..is why I'm going to assist Maroesjka....I'm a lazy, slightly overweight weekend warrior...but to know that I could actually contribute to someone who is a future world champ (gold medalist etc.) would really make my day! I would be like i was in her shoes....ok, not really but you know what I mean.... :blush:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

M Matthee

FNB cheque account

Acc number 62236643129

Branch code 200610

These bank details have been placed with Maroesjka's approval.

Please make more donations...

The money she has will get her there and back, but she could do with some more funds...especially with the current ROE.

Thanx Wayne... this makes it a bit easier

someone else suggested 2.5% of income from the top 25 hubbers earning over 100K / month. Well just for the record i'm not one of them!!! but will use the formula on average earnings over the last 6 months because i'm mainly a comm earner.

good luck "Fire" make us proud and bring back some gold.

yes, agreed! as long as CSA don't go around "claiming" this effort as theirs...you know - sort of hijacking Maroeska's successes and be associated with it!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

.........or claiming that it falls under the heading of "Sponsorship" and claiming their 10% cut under their rules

.........or claiming that it falls under the heading of "Sponsorship" and claiming their 10% cut under their rules

Then i'm gonna start a revolution

BTW!!!! when is she leaving and from where. Maybe Hubbers can make up some huge "THEHUBSA" banners and give her a great send off at the airport.

Snip snip..

She will be there for two months (August and September 2013). Her flight has been booked for 28 July, returning 28 Sept 2013

Snip snip.

Not too High Jack this thread - and I too have given R1000 (well Maroesjka get it on Sunday) along with giving an airticket to a rider to go to World Mountain Bike Marathon Champs next week, but their are also some other in need. Currently the junior been selected to go to World track champs all have to come up with I been told R30 000 to go! This is the link to who has been selected:

https://www.bikehub.co.za/features/_/track/sa-track-cycling/junior-track-cycling-team-selected-for-worlds-in-glasgow-sco-r705

I know another thread ha been created for donations - but if you know any off these riders or have sen them race maybe consider helping with their funding.