Urgent appeal for assistance!!

Wannabe

M Matthee

FNB cheque account

Acc number 62236643129

Branch code 200610

These bank details have been placed with Maroesjka's approval.

Please make more donations...

The money she has will get her there and back, but she could do with some more funds...especially with the current ROE.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

M Matthee

FNB cheque account

Acc number 62236643129

Branch code 200610

The money she has will get her there and back, but she could do with some more funds...especially with the current ROE.

I'll definately chip in something around payday - totally skint at the moment, but super keen to contribute just my little bit. Good luck fire! Give them stick! :clap:

M Matthee

FNB cheque account

Acc number 62236643129

Branch code 200610

Wish i could help financially, but unfortunately i barely make it at the end of a month. But I can assist by cheering for her and keeping her in my prayers

Big ups to everybody that has helped her financially. :thumbup: :clap:

I'll definately chip in something around payday - totally skint at the moment, but super keen to contribute just my little bit. Good luck fire! Give them stick! :clap:

Ditto!

Payday's Tuesday…so I'll throw in a few Ront then.

Hmmmm striking while the iron is hot...no not THAT Iron just an iron...

How many of us can spare a few hundred bucks a month?

How about a few of us get together and start a hubfund? I'll happily do the admin side (bank account, monthly hub report back etc).

Every month we run an online poll with a few names of aspiring cyclists and divvy out the cash or equipment or or..

For a bit of exposure my little CITEC wheel company will donate R500/month.

If we get 20 people that's R10K/month for a great cause.

Who's in?

How about a few of us get together and start a hubfund? I'll happily do the admin side (bank account, monthly hub report back etc).

Every month we run an online poll with a few names of aspiring cyclists and divvy out the cash or equipment or or..

Who's in?

Uber-awesome thinking, bud! :thumbup:

Maybe start this as its own thread and get the slow one to sticky it?

Who's in?

Hello Eldron,

I can't do R500 every month at this stage. I'm prepared to chip what I can as it goes until such time as there is an option for more.

Could I suggest we keep our efforts focussed on Maroesjka whilst she is embarking on this dream adventure to get to the Olympics perhaps? We all know how life happens especially when you are a long way from home living on a dime and it would be so uncool for the potential M has to not be achieved because of small issues that can and usually do crop up, preventing the results she is hoping for.

Fire please can you update with some pics and inside stories on your adventure as it unfolds on this thread??

In the same boat myself - but will try as hard as I can to scrounge a couple of dollas!

Agree with Wayne and Tubehunter. I know Fire has used all her available funds to purchase the 'Plane tickets and sort out her accommodation. Don't think she has a lot of spending money available while she is there, surely she will have a bit of recreational time while she is there. Won't be nice to have to stay at the Dorms the whole time and not be able to explore the surroundings a bit.

So every bit of extra money will be welcome. It is after all for a good cause. Imagine the "feel good" feeling you will have when she performs at the World Champs, Commonwealth Games and Olympics, and you know you played a role in helping her to get there.

+1

Waiting for payday. I've gone to Fire for sports massage and she's a great person, she deserves all the help we can provide :thumbup:

Appreciate the wells wishes guys...but it is not deserved.

Any fool can give away Money.

It takes talent to win 8 golds...

Give Maroesjka your support.

People should never let something as silly as money get in the way of dreams....

Wayne - you are truely blessed...and I see that you pass those blessing on to others!

"good will come to those who do good..." cassie quote!

Any money we can get that can help improve her accommodation, transport etc is going to be a great help ! (She said so in an email).

So common dudes and dudettes, lets get her focused on the cycling bit and not worrying about other nonsense.

Well done Wayne. I vote all who can must still chip in a bit so as to help as much as possible

Will do just that! Wayne - you lead, we can can only but follow!!

PS: CWC...how's about a little "prezzie" from your side? i'm sure the lady in question can do with some kit... :whistling: ?? It will not go unnoticed...promise!

I want to see her holding up a sign when she wins her next gold saying "Thank You Wayne, Screw You CSA"

yes, agreed! as long as CSA don't go around "claiming" this effort as theirs...you know - sort of hijacking Maroeska's successes and be associated with it!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Well done Wayne....

2 Things:

1 Screw CSA I am tired of paying you money for what???

2 What happened to all the Rich guys on the hub bragging about how they earn over 60k a month????? Like Wayne if I had the cash I would do the same thing, unfortunately I have to live month to month on my current salary...I will be making a change soon that I hope will move mountains. I wish I was a millionaire where I could run my own charity by doing my own personally funded projects and give back to those who want make a change but need some help...I hate the people who want things for free...I believe if you work hard you deserve to be rewarded and the more you put in the more you should get out...

Don't eva give up Rad!! You have a good heart and your hopes/aspirations will materialize in the future...just keep on being positive!!