What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Haven't watched.. No spoilers please fellows

Yes everyone just shurrup till we've all seen it..

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its amusing how anti trump some series are...The Good Fight being one of them...

:thumbup:  But they are very careful to not bash any particular party. The show does well enough to roll in many topical issues in each episode.

Fun fact.. Just listening to a podcast with the Creator of the dathraki and velarean languages.... And chaleesi is pronounced wrong and it drives him nuts!

I managed to avoid spoilers.

Just watched it.

In the middle of 2.5 hr train ride... My daughter is dying cos she just wants to watch. Little does she know I need to go for a run when I get home!

In the middle of 2.5 hr train ride... My daughter is dying cos she just wants to watch. Little does she know I need to go for a run when I get home!

Skip the run.. you'll get a good cardio workout watching it. Edited by Gen

I am not a binge watcher. When I love a series I tend to savor it. The only series have liked enough to keep watching but not enough to want to savor was “Last man on earth”.

Totally stupid series I accidentally found on Canadian Netflix, but highly addictive.

GOT S8E3 - Excellent!! The internet is dark and full of spoilers today ;)

Three episodes left, how the hell do they top that?

Badass!

Epic

Darkest episode in the history of TV though.. We had to turn all the lights off

c93df2b2f218b84290f5fd7d7628997c.jpg

That scene with the dragons. Just wow.

I get why it was dark..not only added to the suspense on where the hell everyone is and spot those alive or dead.. but it is winter it is at night with a massive storm and that's how they would've experienced it...

I really cried from beginning to end...with some other emotions in between... and I watched it twice..it was really good second time round as well.. I cried again.

Edited by Gen