What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I've downloaded one episode, but I'll need to find the time to watch it alone. From what I've read, it's guaranteed not to be my wife's kind of show. 

Yeah, there are some seriously hectic scenes. The worst ones towards the end of the series.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy to see Derry Girls is on Netflix, don't really watch much telly at all but this I find pretty funny and can relate to it on so many levels :)

Happy to see Derry Girls is on Netflix, don't really watch much telly at all but this I find pretty funny and can relate to it on so many levels :)

It's such a great show.. Just some good light hearted fun with a great soundtrack

The Leftovers season 1,2,3

Best series I have ever watched hands down.

Ok, I watched all three seasons - 2 episodes a night so its all nice and fresh in my head.

WTF ?

Some of it was amazing and very well done. Other stuff, was um...

And then the ending? A beautiful and emotional scene, but seemed to ignore a million other things that had happened in the previous 2 seasons.

Loved the soundtrack.

But a lot of things were LOST on me (see what I did there ?) 

Ok, I watched all three seasons - 2 episodes a night so its all nice and fresh in my head.

WTF ?

Some of it was amazing and very well done. Other stuff, was um...

And then the ending? A beautiful and emotional scene, but seemed to ignore a million other things that had happened in the previous 2 seasons.

Loved the soundtrack.

But a lot of things were LOST on me (see what I did there ?)

I'm not gonna lie.. You need to do some internet reading to get some answers. The only thing that I felt got forgotten about was the guilty remenent.... Be interesting to hear what else you thought... Without spoilering too much

I'm not gonna lie.. You need to do some internet reading to get some answers. The only thing that I felt got forgotten about was the guilty remenent.... Be interesting to hear what else you thought... Without spoilering too much

I get that its not about The Departure itself, but more about the effect it had on The Leftovers and their reactions and personal battles.

But I felt that there were some story lines that seemed to be forgotten in the last episode or two and now seem like irrelevant tangents (like the Guilty Remnant, the 2nd coming theme, the dogs and a few others).

Maybe I am still a bit raw from the way G.O.T. ended - huge character developments that seemed to come to nothing.

I get that its not about The Departure itself, but more about the effect it had on The Leftovers and their reactions and personal battles.

But I felt that there were some story lines that seemed to be forgotten in the last episode or two and now seem like irrelevant tangents (like the Guilty Remnant, the 2nd coming theme, the dogs and a few others).

Maybe I am still a bit raw from the way G.O.T. ended - huge character developments that seemed to come to nothing.

It's been too long since I watched now..I can't remember what happened with the 2nd coming.. But you make a good point.. Especially with the dogs. Might need to rewatch!

The Boys - another counter  popculture approach to superheroes. Frst ep in and i'm interested.

Reminds me of the recent movie, Brightburn, which also took a 180 from the current approach to supers. Found it creepy AF.

Edited by Capricorn

The Boys - another counter  popculture approach to superheroes. Frst ep in and i'm interested.

Reminds me of the recent movie, Brightburn, which also took a 180 from the current approach to supers. Found it creepy AF.

I'm four episodes in and loving it.

LOving it so far. First episode was excellent. Right into the action from the get-go. 

oh yes, i'll gladly take another dose of this kind of creepy

Yeah, cant wait for this either.

I really enjoyed first season.