What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and????

it's not as straightforward as I had imagined. typically, these types of stories focus on the awe and majesty of the supposed miracles the protagonist is capable of. Instead, it's pretty much a very small sideshow to the bigger story of the impact on personal, cultural and political and other spheres of life. They've done enough in my view, to warrant for a second season. I liked it enough to binge it in one sitting.

it's not as straightforward as I had imagined. typically, these types of stories focus on the awe and majesty of the supposed miracles the protagonist is capable of. Instead, it's pretty much a very small sideshow to the bigger story of the impact on personal, cultural and political and other spheres of life. They've done enough in my view, to warrant for a second season. I liked it enough to binge it in one sitting.

I started yesterday.. but wasn't in the right frame of mind for subtitles [emoji85].so will give it a watch when I am. Edited by Gen

On Prime, a show about JAmes May travelling through Japan. Good entertaining television. My lad and I watch it together and have a laugh.

Had a bit of  Brit show binge of late:

Traces: enjoyed it.

More recently, Deadwater Fell. Gripping start, with David Tennant and Cush Jumbo (The good fight )

Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector is also looking very interesting based on the first ep.:

On Prime, a show about JAmes May travelling through Japan. Good entertaining television. My lad and I watch it together and have a laugh.

My wife was offended by the Penis festival... but these days my wife gets offended by every little thing

Watched the first episode of Dracula 2020 last night. I enjoyed it, and a new twist to the story.

Is a BBC production and AFAIK it comes from the same folks who made Sherlock

My wife was offended by the Penis festival... but these days my wife gets offended by every little thing

;) ;)

Edited by IceCreamMan

The Righteous Gemstones on HBO. Watched the whole series (9 episodes) on 2 flights. I laughed so hard that people around me thought i was having a fit.

Edited by DawieO