What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was mentioned once or twice a while ago.

I really enjoyed it and thought it was well done.

Broadchurch season 1 & 2 was also good to watch.

that was probably me!.. i really enjoyed it. There is going to be a second season

watched the first episode of Billions over the weekend...looks like it is going to be entertaining

I saw that as well, looks like its going to be awesome.

I am trying to watch Narcos through Netflix / Apple TV / Unotelly. But I cant get the subtitles to work. Anybody else had this issue?

I am trying to watch Narcos through Netflix / Apple TV / Unotelly. But I cant get the subtitles to work. Anybody else had this issue?

answered in the other thread

spent this past weekend burning throught True Detective Season 2: kept me watching till the end. But i was thinking that, if I had watched this one episode/per week, i'd lose interest. It's much easier to keep track of all the subplots if the show is netflix'd, which keeps the interest high.

spent this past weekend burning throught True Detective Season 2: kept me watching till the end. But i was thinking that, if I had watched this one episode/per week, i'd lose interest. It's much easier to keep track of all the subplots if the show is netflix'd, which keeps the interest high.

Agree entirely... But if it's a really good show then it should not matter.. That's why td s02 was crap

Spent most of my weekend on a TD season 1 binge.

Was about to ask if season 2 was worth watching. 

Agree entirely... But if it's a really good show then it should not matter.. That's why td s02 was crap

Guess not then

Thing is though. I appreciate TD for its miniseries format. I need closure. Even if its suggestive open ended closure. Too many good series trail on for ever and ever and never stays good for long. Its also kind of why I'm a little disappointed about Wayward pines being renewed.

I'm also a sucker for a good psychological thriller.

Anything else fit the bill?

I watched the first 2 episodes and lost interest.

Same. Very wishy washy, and went all over the place. Maybe it'll firm up in later episodes though

ah well ... rather get stuck into season 5 of Game of Thrones tonight then