What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crikey, now I desperately need to start watching this friggin show... :thumbup:

trying to get the wife to watch it...i wont argue if I have to start again....its worth it

trying to get the wife to watch it...i wont argue if I have to start again....its worth it

I've got the first three seasons on my hard drive... just need to find the time.

• 1 month later...

Right...so I have been put off the Walking Dead because....well.....its about zombies. I eventually relented and started watching it because everyone is raving about it....and I am hooked. Halfway through Season 3..........clubbing a few episodes nightly!

I got stuck into Game of Thrones the other day after a misfire a few months ago. S01E01 with the chopped off heads and white walkers put me off. Turns out it is actually quite a gripping series.

My wife and I are currently watching Person of Interest (S02). Will be moving on to either Boardwalk Empire or Breaking Bad. Might have a look at Suits S03 first though followed by S02 of Chicago Fire before we get there though.......

I got stuck into Game of Thrones the other day

They can't make episodes fast enough for me. I can't wait for season 4.

They can't make episodes fast enough for me. I can't wait for season 4.

read it - so you can be one of those enlightened few who knows when and how people are going to die

read it - so you can be one of those enlightened few who knows when and how people are going to die

I watched the first season, downloaded the books, and read the whole lot in like two weeks. Still love the tv shows though.

Watching Who Wants to be a Millionaire, again, and Mythbusters, again, and Top Gear, again, and everywhere I look I see again. So wish I could pay MultiChoice with "old" money over and over again. One of these days, who knows, might just kiss them goodbye forever.

Between SCAMRAL and Multi No-choice it's a closely run race of extortionists!

Bear in mind.. apart from paying through the nose subscriptions for repeats of repeats (and 2002-2003 vintage ones at that!), we also have to endue adverts that sometimes seem to go on for as long as the program we're watching... I think we should start a "class action suit" against these guys as well, seeing as they are a monopoly and have no competition.

And BTW... have you seen the palace they're busy building for themselves with their ill gotten gains? It gives corporate HQ's new meaning... City they call it (I think) with justification..

Mentalist has been exciting recently! Can't wait to watch last night's episode!

Oh, and Homeland too! :clap:

Mentalist has been exciting recently! Can't wait to watch last night's episode!

Oh, and Homeland too! :clap:

Homeland has just started getting interesting again. But I must admit, I fast forward any parts that has that irritating little girl in it. It has nothing to do with the story. The Mentalist lost my vote after season 1. My new favorite is Ray Donovan and The Walking Dead.

Watching Who Wants to be a Millionaire, again, and Mythbusters, again, and Top Gear, again, and everywhere I look I see again. So wish I could pay MultiChoice with "old" money over and over again. One of these days, who knows, might just kiss them goodbye forever.

I feel exactly the same. R700 per month and I only watch a couple of series and TDF. My wife enjoys all the cooking and home channel nonsense. Get yourself a uncapped adsl line and watch Internet tv.

Between SCAMRAL and Multi No-choice it's a closely run race of extortionists!

Bear in mind.. apart from paying through the nose subscriptions for repeats of repeats (and 2002-2003 vintage ones at that!), we also have to endue adverts that sometimes seem to go on for as long as the program we're watching... I think we should start a "class action suit" against these guys as well, seeing as they are a monopoly and have no competition.

And BTW... have you seen the palace they're busy building for themselves with their ill gotten gains? It gives corporate HQ's new meaning... City they call it (I think) with justification..

Just do it. I did it in February. The only thing that you might miss is the live sport but there are alternatives.

Just do it. I did it in February. The only thing that you might miss is the live sport but there are alternatives.

Go to a pub or a friends house, much more fun anyways