What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the talking in Newsroom, one has to be sober and refreshed to watch, else i'm asleep before the first ad break. (it is a brilliant show)

Beauty and the beast, my wife watches that crap - the only thing that show has going for it is Kristin Kreuk

Also love Big Bang Theory... and if you love Game of Thrones, het ahold of Vikings, not sure if it was on the circuit here, but it's really good - season two apparently about to start :thumbup:

Have just started watching Vikings.... got the whole lot...

Just on Vikings, it's not some deep intellectual stuff, it's very roughly based on history and the acting isn't going to bring the house down - but it is still for me, very good entertainment :thumbup:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2306299/

Watched the first season and was thoroughly impressed considering they don't really know much about the vikings actually. Will definately look out for the 2nd season.

Just on Vikings, it's not some deep intellectual stuff, it's very roughly based on history and the acting isn't going to bring the house down - but it is still for me, very good entertainment :thumbup:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2306299/

Is it on DSTV at the moment, have not watched any of them?

Is it on DSTV at the moment, have not watched any of them?

I got it through other means :whistling:

Not sure it was ever on here, but it's by the History channel and I'm not exactly a regular, so could easily have missed it.

(i feel so alone)

been there done it...I knew Maisy Mouse...and everything that was on Cbeebies backwards...those flower pot dorks, those stripey multi coloured creatures

now to purge my brain i find shows as dark and violent as humanely possible..

Anyone watching Fringe?

Feeling slightly addicted :blush:

Olivia Dunham, Peter and his father (mad scientist that expierimented with mind altering drugs and techniques during the 60ies ... and still does) Walter, parallel universes, crime solving, comedy, saving the world and science and a little bit of science fiction I suppose. I dont like science fiction much and luckily neither does Walter. He has a scientific answer for all the unexplainable things happening but I would not go as far as to call his thinking perfectly logical!

We finished watching season 3 a couple of nights ago now to download 4 & 5!

Anyone watching Fringe?

tried once..tried again...could not get into it...the father pissed me off for some reason