What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, what a climax to a series!!!

Now I am wishing it would carry on for another season.

I believe there is talks to have another spinoff series which focuses on Saul Goodman. Not sure it will work though, he is more of an annoyance IMO.

http://www.omaha.com.../130919500/1696

that just sounds a bit doff..i agree with you there

Dragon's Den

:lol: - Ha, Ha, Yah, I used to watch it as well, but it got a bit monotonous, very much the same thing over and over, but its worth it just to see what people dream up and hope to sell.

I'll never forget one guy who came up with a Battery powered LED light to stick to a STOP sign pole to alert people it was a STOP sign, I mean he probably meant well but honestly, what was he thinking, the one Dragon made a Classic comment when he said "Its a light stuck on a pole, thats all" :lol:

Another was that fella who developed some sort of roller skate you strap to your knees so you can roll around the floor when doing house work, he did a demo of washing the floor, everyone was in fits of laughter but the guy was quite serious.! :rolleyes:

Frankly I am very irritated with the quality of programme's on DSTV, in my opinion its real third rate stuff, I tried watching that movie Sunday night, ten minutes in I fell asleep, I mean this is prime viewing time surely they can find something of interest.

Other shows I'm watching - Mentalist, Ray Donovan and Vikings :thumbup:

Have downloaded Suites and Walking dead, so will hopefully get into those shortly too

Frankly I am very irritated with the quality of programme's on DSTV, in my opinion its real third rate stuff, I tried watching that movie Sunday night, ten minutes in I fell asleep, I mean this is prime viewing time surely they can find something of interest.

Grumps, cancel the subscription and go uncapped....

Cancelled my DSTV two years ago. Have not looked back since. I miss some sport here and there but it is OK.

I've been "off the dish" since January and can honestly say that the only thing I have missed is the sport (which is available if you don't mind waiting a day or two :ph34r: ) If you have enough bandwidth you can stream some of the live stuff though.

I need a new series to watch, only have 4 episodes(season 5) of Breaking Bad to watch and then the series is done.

I was suggested Ray Donovan?

I've been "off the dish" since January and can honestly say that the only thing I have missed is the sport (which is available if you don't mind waiting a day or two :ph34r: ) If you have enough bandwidth you can stream some of the live stuff though.

I'd be keen, 99% of the stuff is garbage... but the sport, I just couldn't live without it :blush:

I need a new series to watch, only have 4 episodes(season 5) of Breaking Bad to watch and then the series is done.

I was suggested Ray Donovan?

It's good... you probably won't like it ;)

agreed. 99% of the movies are crap (but then they have to cater for the average mindless viewer), but there are some decent series. i've even gone off the sport - there is just too much.

I'd be keen, 99% of the stuff is garbage... but the sport, I just couldn't live without it :blush:

That's what held me back. Just do it. Flick the switch. Everything you want to watch is availabe and www.wiziwig.tv will take care of ALL your sporting needs (as long as you kave the bandwidth...)

If you miss it however, the world doesn't stop spinning. It's only a game ;)