What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans have been pestering George with what his plans are for helping the writers put together the rest of it. Since season 6 was mainly 'original content' with adaptations from his various books. The media response was quite funny with random images of himself doing everything BUT writing. Trivial activities like watering the garden...

Ha ha ha

I don't know ow if he will ever finish the books.. and he isn't that healthy either.

Ha ha ha

I don't know ow if he will ever finish the books.. and he isn't that healthy either.

Yea the ice and fire series still have 2 books to go. The first couple books were published quite close to each other. A year or 2 in between I think. Then things slowed down and only feast of crows and dance with dragons were published in the last 10 years or something. At this rate we'll never read winters war or what ever its called. The silver lining is that there's no shortage of existing content to steal from. Season 6 and 5 did that quite a bit and between the 5 or 6 writers putting the show together. They've done an outstanding job so far. Can't wait for whats next. I'm more interested in the show now than the books anyways.

Doing Vikings (just started season 2)...  Wifes does not like the genre.  But she focuses so on her phone, iPad and games the past few weeks, it does not matter what I watch...

Edited by François Marais

Watched Mr Robot S2 P1. Was pretty good. :thumbup:  But waiting to see when P2 will be available for download. 

Was a pretty trippy episode. I just hope they don't go True Detective season 2. Keep the narrative and side plots focussed, just like the first season.

Busy with Blindspot as well...

Kinda been done, but have only slept in one episode

On Season 2 of Bloodline.

The show is a bit of a slow burner, but keeps you engaged.

I finally finished this last night and found the ending to be SO disappointing!

I finally finished this last night and found the ending to be SO disappointing!

Season 1 was awesome

. I lost interest in the second season

Busy watching "Stranger Things" on Netflix.. Real 70's 80's kinda look to it, weird kinda series. But somehow I can't stop watching it...lol

Busy with Blindspot as well...

Kinda been done, but have only slept in one episode

I lost interest very quickly, can't believe it was renewed for another season

I lost interest very quickly, can't believe it was renewed for another season

Also bored at this stage.  Think we are episode 7 and if I stop watching would not be such a huge loss...

Edited by François Marais

anyone else enjoying the quirky show Braindead? Granted, I have a huge crush on the lead actress for some reason, but that aside, its kind of funny. Real like the fact the doesn't take itself seriously at all. Strangely enjoyable.

anyone else enjoying the quirky show Braindead? Granted, I have a huge crush on the lead actress for some reason, but that aside, its kind of funny. Real like the fact the doesn't take itself seriously at all. Strangely enjoyable.

Lol

I also enjoy it.. it explains exactly what's going on with US politics [emoji6]

Edited by Gen