What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Lol

I also enjoy it.. it explains exactly what's going on with US politics [emoji6]

hahaha very true :P

and i must confess to looking at ppl with slight imbalances a litttle differently these days ... :D

Edited by Capricorn

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone else enjoying the quirky show Braindead? Granted, I have a huge crush on the lead actress for some reason, but that aside, its kind of funny. Real like the fact the doesn't take itself seriously at all. Strangely enjoyable.

Lol

I also enjoy it.. it explains exactly what's going on with US politics [emoji6]

hahaha very true :P

and i must confess to looking at ppl with slight imbalances a litttle differently these days ... :D

Also enjoying it.

Vice Principles is Damm Funny...

I'm a huge Walter Goggins fan because he was simply fantastic on Justified, but I'm not such a big Danny McBide fan. Will watch another episode but I don't know if I'll watch the whole season.

More recently the wife and I have binged watched both seasons of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Helluva funny show. Sharp humour and no laugh track.

Also watched the first season of Stranger Things on Netflix. Excellent throwback show to the mystery/paranormal movies and shows of the 80's and 90's.

More recently the wife and I have binged watched both seasons of Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Helluva funny show. Sharp humour and no laugh track.

Also watched the first season of Stranger Things on Netflix. Excellent throwback show to the mystery/paranormal movies and shows of the 80's and 90's.

Stranger Things is a bit weird....

Busy with Flash S2, Its not as good as I expected it would be.

Finally Finish Watching Limitless. Awesome series.

As someone that never got into GOT, this is perfect for me, a précis of the hype to remind me why I think meh.

ok ..binged stranger things this weekend. Enjoyed it...not really 16th best show ever (where it is now)..but still enjoyable enough. 

Eleven was brilliant..and that skinny sister looks and talks exactly like a young lizzy caplan its quite frightening

As someone that never got into GOT, this is perfect for me, a précis of the hype to remind me why I think meh.

I finished the fourth season this weekend. Took a while to watch it as I was easily distracted...had it on as background noise really. I enjoy it, but not hooked on it.

The imp is my fave character though  His "confession" at his trial is worth a watch...

Started Watching "Between" on Netflix. Kind of a slow start, but now i'm hooked. It got the same feel to it as The Dome.