What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Westworld Ep 5... lock your kids up... very very explicit, and might raise a few questions... including the one... why did that guy swallow an elephant...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

mmm think i need to go watch it again...because I watched it while doing other stuff..and got easily sidetracked

Westworld Ep 5... lock your kids up... very very explicit, and might raise a few questions... including the one... why did that guy swallow an elephant...

They needed to spice things up a bit.

Without that scene, it would have been a fairly boring episode...

Was very keen about that one. Missed the first episode. Was only able to watch episode 2 and 5, so I don't really know what's going on in the story.

Was very keen about that one. Missed the first episode. Was only able to watch episode 2 and 5, so I don't really know what's going on in the story.

That is like having sex and doing it with your boxers still on.  You are not going to get there...

Digging the hell out of Halt and Catch Fire. On the penultimate episode of season 3.

It really is a show that doesn't spoon feed its viewers. It'll show you certain things and it'll then be up to you to notice it and how it impacts the character motivations.

Digging the hell out of Halt and Catch Fire. On the penultimate episode of season 3.

It really is a show that doesn't spoon feed its viewers. It'll show you certain things and it'll then be up to you to notice it and how it impacts the character motivations.

I'm in season 1 still. Damn good. 

what did i say about Season 3. there was that one episode that was mind blowingly brilliant...I think it was the threshold. It is going to have a season 4 despite having ridiculously low ratings...I read somewhere that there are allegations that United Talent Agency (UTA) held AMC to ransom that they renew Season 3 and 4 in order to have Better Call Saul

this link has the AMC ratings - ranging from walking dead with 14 mill to HACF with 0.3 mill

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/amc-network-tv-show-ratings-33643/

Edited by Stretch

what did i say about Season 3. there was that one episode that was mind blowingly brilliant...I think it was the threshold. It is going to have a season 4 despite having ridiculously low ratings...I read somewhere that there are allegations that United Talent Agency (UTA) held AMC to ransom that they renew Season 3 and 4 in order to have Better Call Saul

this link has the AMC ratings - ranging from walking dead with 14 mill to HACF with 0.3 mill

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/amc-network-tv-show-ratings-33643/

It's shameful that such a good show has such low ratings. Seems if there aren't zombies, boobs or copious amounts of drugs in a show, the American viewing public isn't interested.

It's shameful that such a good show has such low ratings. Seems if there aren't zombies, boobs or copious amounts of drugs in a show, the American viewing public isn't interested.

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq240/jefflobooger/nailonthehead.jpg

Recently found out that Boston Legal (of which I was a big fan, even though I only saw it after the series had finished) actually started as a sort of spin-off from The Practice. So I managed to get hold of the last season of The Practice in which James Spader's character, Alan Shore, is introduced. Not bad, but not quite Boston Legal. Then suddenly, about seven episodes before the end of the season, William Shatner's character Denny Crane is introduced and instantly all the magic appears. No wonder Boston Legal was such a hit while The Practice, though not bad, was largely forgotten.