What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started watching Trailor Park Boys last night. I can inly shake my head at those guys but it is entertaining. I saw Netflix has Monty Pythons Flying Circus now. Started with that as well. Remember some of the episodes but I still dig it. The two movies are also on there.

I am quite enjoying "Unsolved - the murders of Tupac and Biggie smalls" .

I remember the west coast -east coast rap wars well from way back when and started watching it one day when there was nothing on the tellie. ..the series has been done well.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

Started watching Trailor Park Boys last night. I can inly shake my head at those guys but it is entertaining. I saw Netflix has Monty Pythons Flying Circus now. Started with that as well. Remember some of the episodes but I still dig it. The two movies are also on there.

Ek is mal oor trailer park boys en my vrou bevraagteken my inteligensie agv daarvan. Van die seasons is minder goed maar overall is dit baie entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ek is mal oor trailer park boys en my vrou bevraagteken my inteligensie agv daarvan. Van die seasons is minder goed maar overall is dit baie entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha! Dit is half breindood maar ek geniet dit ook erg baie. Ek kan myself net indink hie dit moet wees om regtig so te lewe. Ek is seker daar is mense wat elke dag so aangaan.

Hahaha! Dit is half breindood maar ek geniet dit ook erg baie. Ek kan myself net indink hie dit moet wees om regtig so te lewe. Ek is seker daar is mense wat elke dag so aangaan.

There was a program on in the UK called "The Scheme" which is about a housing estate in Scotland. The way these people live is like something out of a horror movie.

Clip contains "some bad language" but it's in Scottish so you might not notice . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xan2xU-ZFic

There was a program on in the UK called "The Scheme" which is about a housing estate in Scotland. The way these people live is like something out of a horror movie.

Clip contains "some bad language" but it's in Scottish so you might not notice . . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xan2xU-ZFic

I can hardly understand anything... Hahahahaha! Ja man, crazy to think that this stuff probably actually goes on all over the show each day.

Man, Lost in Space sucked. I'm too old to watch crap that revolves around kids, stupid people making stupid decisions, drama for no reason and one cool robot.

Things I AM enjoying and looking forward to: 

Anime:

Megalo Box is fantastic! First time in a while I'm really excited about a new anime series. Plus, it has one of the best soundtracks I've heard in a while. Also, of course, Food Wars Season 3. I don't know how they do it but each season is just as brilliant as the previous. And, I finally got caught up on Overlord Season 2. I still love it and when it's good it's great, but the pacing felt a bit off for me, especially in the first half of the season. Still a solid 8/10 from me, though, and I'm looking forward to the next season.

TV series:

I've got the whole new season of Bosch to look forward to. I'm saving it for a rainy, overcast, wintry day (because yes, I live in the Southern hemisphere). Bosch is wonderful but it needs to be savoured not rushed through, imo. Westworld just started and the big decision is: Watch and wait for each episode, or wait and watch a whole bunch of them at once? Into the Badlands started its new season and I can't wait to see what happens now that Lewis Tan has joined the cast. He was excellent in Iron Fist as the Drunken Master.

What else? Oh, Masterchef Australia is starting soon as well as the new season of Brockmire, which hopefully will be as hilarious as the first season

Hopefully getting into season 8 tonight

MASH

I got both MASH and Night Court, just for the hell of it. Haven't really been able to get into MASH, though I enjoy an episode now and again, but watching Night Court is a lot of silly, light-hearted, entertaining fun.