What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Jessica Jones, season 2. that was just so... meh.

<_<

I'm only on Episode 3. Find myself forcing to watch it. 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only on Episode 3. Find myself forcing to watch it. 

if you like forcing yourself to do stuff, then you are in for a treat...

Did anyone watch American Crime Story: The Run of His Life: The People v. O. J. Simpson

Man we are absolutely loving it. It is so well written, but the absolute top is the casting. Googling the actual people involved and how they compare to the actors is just insane, they did so well to try and get it spot on.

<_<

Ag nee.

<_<

Dismal, dreary and dull is the only way to describe this. The first seven episodes are completely pointless. The last four episodes are the only ones worthwhile and even they do not make up for the rest of the series. The only character I liked was Jeri (badass!).

Dismal, dreary and dull is the only way to describe this. The first seven episodes are completely pointless. The last four episodes are the only ones worthwhile and even they do not make up for the rest of the series. The only character I liked was Jeri (badass!).

So true. S1 I binged so frikkin hard, but S2 I just find myself scrolling past... It just doesn't pull me in like the first season did. 

if you like forcing yourself to do stuff, then you are in for a treat...

So true. S1 I binged so frikkin hard, but S2 I just find myself scrolling past... It just doesn't pull me in like the first season did. 

Yip. 

The only time that the show felt even remotely engaging was when Kilgrave (Tennant) turned up as a sneering reverie. Otherwise, the show was nothing more than a damp squib. Ritter gave a great performance, but the plot was just so, so weak. 

I particularly didn't care for the sub-plot with Moss. It could've been stripped out of the show completely and it wouldn't affect the outcome of the story line at all. 

6/10.

Marvel's Netflix shows seem to be more misses than hits. 

Daughter and I are still plowing ahead through lost. Really enjoying binging it Vs waiting for 6 months for the next season to come.

As a result of finding the old drive to watch I was reminded of some great TV shows for those in a dull spot...

Dollhouse

Sarah Connor chronicles

Dead like me

The lost Room

Terriers

As for the next installment of walking dead...yaaaaawn

Daughter and I are still plowing ahead through lost. Really enjoying binging it Vs waiting for 6 months for the next season to come.

As a result of finding the old drive to watch I was reminded of some great TV shows for those in a dull spot...

Dollhouse

Sarah Connor chronicles

Dead like me

The lost Room

Terriers

As for the next installment of walking dead...yaaaaawn

Watched all of the seasons of Dollhouse last year. So good. 

Agreed: she was the highlight of this season. 

Watched all of the seasons of Dollhouse last year. So good.

Very good..... And Summer Glau!.. Which reminds me of Alphas.. Another good show from the archives

been under pressure with work, so have not been watching much as of late ... but starting season 5 this weekend

51WRFNijqQL._SY445_.jpg