What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanna... erm ya hey. i had such high hopes for it after watching E01. It wasn't bad, but it could have been so much better, IMO that is. <_<

I got to the end hoping for more of a conclusion, not a lead out into season 2.

Quite enjoyed it overall.

I watched the movie straight afterwards, and that was terrible!

Pity, as it had a good cast.

Incorporated: took me almost two years to start watching it, but happy and disappointed i did: it's a great show that got canned, but it set a benchmark I believe that i hope other shows explore. Quite surprising it's not based on a book because the world building was exceptional. definitely a must-watch for all sci-fi fans. 

Westworld = total mess - no storyline that I seem to be able to follow.

I suffered and slogged through Westworld Season 2 hoping to get some clarity on WTF is going on, but got lost in multiple timelines. I kept wondering if I had too much, or not enough wine with supper...

A very interesting concept and overall storyline, but my tired little brain found the convolutions  hard to follow.

I hope that there isn't a season 3, as I will feel compelled to watch it...

I suffered and slogged through Westworld Season 2 hoping to get some clarity on WTF is going on, but got lost in multiple timelines. I kept wondering if I had too much, or not enough wine with supper...

A very interesting concept and overall storyline, but my tired little brain found the convolutions hard to follow.

I hope that there isn't a season 3, as I will feel compelled to watch it...

Didn't even bother with Westworld 2. I personally think the first season was over hyped in the first place... The concept of the short overshadowed the delivery

Found Blacklist S05 last night on Netfilx so we are sorted for at least a week or two

Binged on the whole Blacklist Series the last month or 2. Started S6 Last night. Damn, wish they will just tell us who Red really is. Some say its actually Katarina, I think it might be his twin brother, don't know. James Spader is perfect for this role.

Watched the first episode..looks promising...shot in Cape Town...realised that when I saw the old City Hall..

Warrior

https://www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-times/lifestyle/2018-03-15-hundreds-of-capetonians-gets-a-kick-out-of-martial-arts-tv-series/

I LOVED the first episode and the the second one was solid enough to move this to my Must Watch Shows. Highly recommended for anyone who enjoyed Banshee or just like kick-ass kung fu with a solid cast and decent writers, from what I can tell.

Didn't even bother with Westworld 2. I personally think the first season was over hyped in the first place... The concept of the short overshadowed the delivery

Enjoyed S01, also did not bother with S02.

Unfortunately "into the badlands" has been cancelled, and will end after the conclusion of S03.

Badlands-Widow-2-1.png

Sigh....

+1

Managed to make it through Season 1 as by the time I was bored with it I was already committed so had to see it through, started watching episode 1 of season 2 but did not make it through. 

There have been a few shows like that unfortunately.

Arrow I got through a good few seasons and then just had enough.

Orange is the new black same thing.

How to get away with murder is another one just sitting there waiting for us to finish.

At a certain point its like the writers run out of material and then just have the same scenarios happening over again, like a soap opera. They should call it quits before it gets to that point.

+1

Managed to make it through Season 1 as by the time I was bored with it I was already committed so had to see it through, started watching episode 1 of season 2 but did not make it through. 

There have been a few shows like that unfortunately.

Arrow I got through a good few seasons and then just had enough.

Orange is the new black same thing.

How to get away with murder is another one just sitting there waiting for us to finish.

At a certain point its like the writers run out of material and then just have the same scenarios happening over again, like a soap opera. They should call it quits before it gets to that point.

Yeah, some producers needs to remember a thing called a "mini-series" 

or one-season series, well thought-out and written.

The Brits are pretty good with that.

Short, sweet and to the point 

one of the reasons I like brit shows. They seem to end appropriately as opposed to getting chopped.

that said, still have a few seasons of Arrow, Flash to get through *sigh*

1st world problems.