FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Brits are pretty good with that.

Short, sweet and to the point 

except I cant do Brit shows. For some reason they just irritate me.

Might be the accents, might be the style, have not bothered enough to try and pinpoint the exact reason, just never enjoy them.

Star Trek Discovery Season 2 was fuggin amazeballs! Absolutely loving the show. It's not perfect by any means, but it has great elements that bodes well for the series to continue. Star trek is telling a good story again.

Check out Fleabag

She's an great writer. A bit eccentric.. But then it comes out in her script. Great little show that no one knows about

just finished Afterlife. Absolutely brilliant. So sad and so funny at the same time.

Totally enjoyed it too

Star Trek Discovery Season 2 was fuggin amazeballs! Absolutely loving the show. It's not perfect by any means, but it has great elements that bodes well for the series to continue. Star trek is telling a good story again.

100% agreed.

one of the reasons I like brit shows. They seem to end appropriately as opposed to getting chopped.

My pet theory on that is they have a lower budget and end when the cash runs out.

Whatever the actual reason it seems to work.

Recently watched 'River', six episodes with a proper ending. Happy.

So my daughter and have decided we don't like Daenerys.... Who else feels this way?..no spoilers.. (Not that there are any really with this question)

So my daughter and have decided we don't like Daenerys.... Who else feels this way?..no spoilers.. (Not that there are any really with this question)

Can't really blame her. For all that she has gone through during the series, just to be told so close to the end it all may have been for nothing.

What, how..no.. she is badass....been through a lot evolved form a young naive girl to a strong woman. She may also have that mad streak [emoji6]

Also the fewer characters you like the less heartbreak for the rest of the season.

Edited by Gen

What, how..no.. she is badass....been through a lot evolved form a young naive girl to a strong woman. She may also have that mad streak [emoji6]

Also the fewer characters you like the less heartbreak for the rest of the season.

She's just as power hungry as cersie....2 awkward conversations recently that cemented this. Strong.. Yes... But ruthless too. She wants to rule it all