What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So my daughter and have decided we don't like Daenerys.... Who else feels this way?..no spoilers.. (Not that there are any really with this question)

I think she had an interesting character arch - had to overcome a lot of adversity which made us cheer for her but in the end turned out to be a useless & rash queen and also cruel. Another GoT character that you cannot really put on a label as just good or just bad.

And yes, she has been annoying to me to for a long time.

I like Arya. she has been one of my favourite story lines since season 1. by far the strongest lady in all the 7 kingdoms

Yep.. I just want her to complete her list..... damn now she has been through a lot, probably the character who has been through the most..

Okay Theon may disagree .

Any bets on who dies first?

Edited by Gen

She's just as power hungry as cersie....2 awkward conversations recently that cemented this. Strong.. Yes... But ruthless too. She wants to rule it all

Of course, she believes it is her right..I often wonder if our favourite Dothraki (you know the taller one[emoji6]) didn't die if how she would've ended up .... both her and Cersei are missing the big picture a bit.. there isn't going to be anything left to rule[emoji1787]

Ruthlessness was necessary at times.

Edited by Gen

i think i would rather be tied up and tortured by Cersei than Danni. just saying

Edited by forkie

i think i would rather be tied up and tortured by Cersei than Danni. just saying

Lol you know of course she wouldn't do it.. she would get The Mountain to do it..are you sure about that.. at with least Danny it would be a quick death.

Wonder how much Cersei is going to regret using up all of that wildfire to destroy the sept..would come in handy now.

Lena Heady does a good job playing Cersei, also a favourite amongst 300 fans[emoji6]

Lol you know of course she wouldn't do it.. she would get The Mountain to do it..are you sure about that.. at with least Danny it would be a quick death.

i think you may have missed my subtle euphemisms. I want really talking about actual torture - if you know what i mean.....

maybe we should start some kind of a bet / pool thing. Who will be on the iron throne at the end of the series?

i really hope its not John. after all the twists getting here that would just be disappointing.

I am going for Tyrrion or the Night King. 

maybe we should start some kind of a bet / pool thing. Who will be on the iron throne at the end of the series?

i really hope its not John. after all the twists getting here that would just be disappointing.

I am going for Tyrrion or the Night King.

The options are...

Danni

Cersei

John

Sansa

Gendry

Because it is game of thrones.... They would do something like make it Gendry.

I actually think it might be Sansa

The options are...

Danni

Cersei

John

Sansa

Gendry

Because it is game of thrones.... They would do something like make it Gendry.

I actually think it might be Sansa

Jon has never wanted the Throne..he is however the rightful air to the throne..but he is not someone to sit back while others fight..so he will probably die, he is too honourable to run away from danger.

The prince that was promised will be on the throne ..who ever that turns out to be..perhaps it will be the baby of Jon and Danny.

Sansa seems to have a good shot at it.. she won't fight and therefore will stay safer than others.

Cersei.. no pls no.. she is on Arya's list..so she has to go..

Actually who flippen knows.. a bet on who dies first would be easier.

As long as Sam and Gilly live happily ever after... I'm happy [emoji23]

Of course they will, they are in the safest place after all... the crypts... No dead people there :) 

Edited by The Beard

Of course they will, they are in the safest place after all... the crypts... No dead people there :)

And as an ironmonger so will Gendry.....