What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I reckon Bran has more power than what he realises.. think the Knight King doesn't just want to kill him because he holds all the memories but I think Bran is a real threat to the Knight King...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course they will, they are in the safest place after all... the crypts... No dead people there :)

Lol.

Ja wat.. next episode is going to be crazy..get those tissues ready.

I reckon Bran has more power than what he realises.. think the Knight King doesn't just want to kill him because he holds all the memories but I think Bran is a real threat to the Knight King...

If it were a staring competition.... The Knight King is toast

Where do you find it? It’s not on Netflix nor Hulu.

On Kodi. Binged all 10 Episodes today. Cobra Kai is kicking Ass now that Kreese is back. Just a sad ending. Don't Worry, wont tell what happened :ph34r:

On Kodi. Binged all 10 Episodes today. Cobra Kai is kicking Ass now that Kreese is back. Just a sad ending. Don't Worry, wont tell what happened :ph34r:

Seems I need to start up Kodi again... thanks.

If it were a staring competition.... The Knight King is toast

Ha ha ha ..

The actor who plays him was asked about it..turns out he is blind as a bat and can't wear his glasses om set and never wears contacts so there we go..it is basically a " I can't see jack" stare

Lol.

Ja wat.. next episode is going to be crazy..get those tissues ready.

I recon next episode is gonna be all about king's landing, and they are gonna make us wait till episode 4 for the big battle.

I recon next episode is gonna be all about king's landing, and they are gonna make us wait till episode 4 for the big battle.

Episode 2 was such a slow brewed build up to the battle, and then it ended.

I felt like I had DSB when the credits suddenly rolled  :blink:

We may see some of Kings Landing as we didn't see Cersei in episode 2.. but the season only has 6 episodes. So I would think the battle of Winterfell will be episode 3, it took 52 evenings to film the battle of Winterfell and run time is apparently 1hr22 min.

And it is not easy in this series so they won't just defeat anyone in one battle the Knight King is far too smart for that.. so probably 2 big battles await.. I think episode 3 and 5.

HBO have released some stills for e3 but no title yet..so we wait.

Edited by Gen

Got the day off work for recovering from Bronchitis.

GoT season 8 episode 3.... wow.

Haven't watched.. No spoilers please fellows