What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentleman Jack...one of the few period dramas I am enjoying, the story of Anne Lister based on her diaries... she sure did break all the social rules back then.

Edited by Gen

Gentleman Jack...one of the few period dramas I am enjoying, the story of Anne Lister based on her diaries... she sure did break all the social rules back then.

Looks good

Binged The Hot Zone.

effectively, it's the story of Ebola and it's presence in the US. Good story, can be nerve wracking, and make you somewhat paranoid.

Was ironic that watching it today, and my cat comes in paws soaked in human excrement *shudder*. Poor kitty. I just got level 4 decontamination training thanks to The Hot Zone. It was not happy.  ^_^

That was just what i saw transcripted. no insight. useless!  ^_^

She looked weird, that odd grin on her face, like she was possessed. I thought the act of trying to check out had flicked a switch buried deep in her pysche by Kilgrave, and the voice of Kilgrave was an audience cue that HKGK. That he finally had the full control over her that we thought he had, but was later proved in season,  as self-delusion on JJs behalf.

That was just what i saw transcripted. no insight. useless! ^_^

She looked weird, that odd grin on her face, like she was possessed. I thought the act of trying to check out had flicked a switch buried deep in her pysche by Kilgrave, and the voice of Kilgrave was an audience cue that HKGK. That he finally had the full control over her that we thought he had, but was later proved in season, as self-delusion on JJs behalf.

As I read it, it was more a reminder that her inner demons will always be with her, therefore there's no point running away.

On Kodi. Binged all 10 Episodes today. Cobra Kai is kicking Ass now that Kreese is back. Just a sad ending. Don't Worry, wont tell what happened :ph34r:

I see it’s now available in YouTube to watch, both season 1 and 2.

I started watching Fortitude yesterday.. that is weird place and I had to hide my head under the blanket once or twice.