Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks like that is going to be one hell of a mind-f [emoji15]

A Steven King adaptation

I got about 6 or 7 episodes in and lost interest

I got about 6 or 7 episodes in and lost interest

Oh dear.. that's not a good sign

Oh dear.. that's not a good sign

It might be the time I was watching..I just couldn't keep concentrating.. Found my mind wandering and not really interested in the direction the story took... Despite that.. It's been produced very well

I watched the first episode Evil.

I am undecided about it.. as you know by now I am quite a bit of a woes when it comes to supernatural things.. had a few "grab cushion" moments

That looks pretty interesting... 

I watched the first episode Evil.

I am undecided about it.. as you know by now I am quite a bit of a woes when it comes to supernatural things.. had a few "grab cushion" moments

it grew on me tbh, and ramped up very nicely from the middle of the season till the end. One of the shows i looked forward to watching..

it grew on me tbh, and ramped up very nicely from the middle of the season till the end. One of the shows i looked forward to watching..

So based on this.. how many cushions will I need..you know to protect my eyes from seeing the scary bits.

So based on this.. how many cushions will I need..you know to protect my eyes from seeing the scary bits.

it's not a classic horror, so no cushions needed. Maybe a thinner version of Cyrils mask will suffice, especially the way he wore it ;)

it's not a classic horror, so no cushions needed. Maybe a thinner version of Cyrils mask will suffice, especially the way he wore it ;)

So two ..and a blanket..[emoji6]

How did I only discover Community now.

One of my favourite shows. I think I've watched it start to finish more than 5 times. I laugh just as much every time as the times before.