What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

its lauren cohen's birthday today...brownie points for getting her age correct

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1363648/thumbs/o-LAUREN-570.jpg?5

She's 33?? .. don't worry about the brownie points, Googled her and saw her birth date on Wikipedia, lol.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's 33?? .. don't worry about the brownie points, Googled her and saw her birth date on Wikipedia, lol.

lol....carries 33 very well

We are watching season 4 of walking dead - S04E02, but heck S04 is way confusing at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

walking dead and better call saul started last night

Better Call Saul.... Did not know this existed... Looks good and really enjoyed him in Breaking Bad :)

walking dead and better call saul started last night

And the next episode is tonight... huh..

Edit: Of Better Call Saul that is..

Edited by Raydek

I only watched the episode 7 and 8 of walking dead last week, after getting way too busy at work last year, and basically passing out on the couch at 7:30 every night.

Perfect set-up for episode 9. Still my fav series on the telly

Top Gear (season 22 episode 3 aired last night)

Parenthood

Mentalist

2 and a half men (except the half left ages ago and has abandoned the show totally) 

Dragonball (Anime)

Modern Family

Edit: Breaking Bad (amazeballs). Better Call Saul is looking good, can't wait to start watching.

Edited by mecheng89

Saw the first episode of " from dusk till dawn"

Really liked the movie, and the first episode looked promising.

The actor that plays seth, almost has George Clooney down to the T. ( certain phrases almost exactly like the movie)

Will see how it plays out, but with rob rodrigues involved it certainly will be interesting

Saw the first episode of " from dusk till dawn"

Really liked the movie, and the first episode looked promising.

The actor that plays seth, almost has George Clooney down to the T. ( certain phrases almost exactly like the movie)

Will see how it plays out, but with rob rodrigues involved it certainly will be interesting

I won tickets to the premiere in London in Leicster square..had all the main actors attending and all

I won tickets to the premiere in London in Leicster square..had all the main actors attending and all

Probably watched the movie 5 times when it was released in cinema, if someone has not seen the movie, i would offer to go and watch it with them.

My mate from school sat next to me and after the salma hayek snake dance scene, he uttered a loud WOW, in the cinema...had halff the place in stiches... As everyone was thinking it...