What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ran out of shows to watched, now I'm streaming Anime series from YouTube, some really awesome stuff on. Hellsing Ova, Demon King Daimeo and Champione to name a few are loaded atm, watching Witchblade now and some nice Anime movies also..

I've ran out of shows to watched, now I'm streaming Anime series from YouTube, some really awesome stuff on. Hellsing Ova, Demon King Daimeo and Champione to name a few are loaded atm, watching Witchblade now and some nice Anime movies also..

Nothing quite as sexy as a nicely well drawn pair of titties .

Anyone watching The Strain?

Yeah..I watched it....a bit over the top..but I completed the season..must be sure for a season 2 shortly

We discussed it on here somewhere

Edited by Stretch

Yeah..I watched it....a bit over the top..but I completed the season..must be sure for a season 2 shortlyWe discussed it on here somewhere

Hi Stretch.

I'm busy with S1 seems pretty good. Over the top is good sometimes.

Yeah..I watched it....a bit over the top..but I completed the season..must be sure for a season 2 shortly

We discussed it on here somewhere

I thought the acting was shockingly bad, storyline obviously didn't help. Abandoned it at about episode 12, just seemed like a waste of time.

Obviously that's my opinion anyway.

Not digging through all the pages to see if it's been mentioned but I just watched the first 2 of a series called black mirror - seems each episode is unrelated.

Described as "Suspenseful satire with a techno-paranoia bent, the `Black Mirror' is all personal technology."

I like it.

Nothing quite as sexy as a nicely well drawn pair of titties .

Some actual titties perhaps, Wyatt?

Blacklist season 1 sorta got lost there for a bit. Season 2 however, yowzor: hit the afterburners and flicked the switch on the solidfuel rocket boosters for good measure.

Total waste of time in my opinion.

Airshow on Discovery is pretty cool - well, they two episodes that are out anyway.

Also watching:

Breaking Bad

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Elementary

Gotham

Marvels Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Suits

The Big Bang Theory

The Blacklist