What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanibal - For those looking for "Scully" she is in a couple of the later episodes - can't wait for S02

XIII - Not really Oscar stuff, but it passes the time

Blue bloods - Struggling to get hold of S02

Don't Trust the B*tch in appartment 23 - bit of centre comedy

Auction Hunters

Sons of Guns

Top Gear

Ray Donovan.First two episodes complete with a good story line so far.Kind of series that keeps you watching to how things unfold.

Breaking Bad is back!

dude ...that's why i reopened this thread in the first place.....have latest episode waiting to be watched....but work got the better of me tonight...tomorrow is another day

.....tread lightly....

Ray Donovan.First two episodes complete with a good story line so far.Kind of series that keeps you watching to how things unfold.

\

Yip!! - must agree - this show looks liike it will keep me glued to the telly for longer than I wished for!!

Ray Donovan...vattikakki!!! :clap: :clap:

Okay, after this thread and just watching the trailer on YouTube, I'm going to start watching Ray Donovan :thumbup:

Okay, after this thread and just watching the trailer on YouTube, I'm going to start watching Ray Donovan :thumbup:

i eventually got round to watching the first episode last night.....too many other things on the go to watch...first episode was ok....but nothing special

i like revenge and the US Shameless - don't know if they're still on right now though.

i eventually got round to watching the first episode last night.....too many other things on the go to watch...first episode was ok....but nothing special

It's only in episode 2 that some unfortunte sucker got a photo stapled to his chest!! ha ha ha... and another got his head bashed in for stalking Ray's girlfriend...

• 4 weeks later...

Where are the breaking bad clan members?...Sundays episode was probably one of the most brilliant, intense and disturbing bit of TV since the Agent Cooper became BOB

Where are the breaking bad clan members?...Sundays episode was probably one of the most brilliant, intense and disturbing bit of TV since the Agent Cooper became BOB

Agreed, what a climax to a series!!!

Now I am wishing it would carry on for another season.

I believe there is talks to have another spinoff series which focuses on Saul Goodman. Not sure it will work though, he is more of an annoyance IMO.

http://www.omaha.com/article/20130912/LIVING/130919500/1696

Edited by StevieL