What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe there should be a seperate GOT thread, not everybody has watched Season 5 completely yet. The amount of scrolling to avoid spoilers, which doesn't work, is a bit crazy!!!

This is a "what-tv-shows-are-you-watching" thread, not a "discuss-and-spoil-a-tv-series" thread.

Just saying

Maybe there should be a seperate GOT thread, not everybody has watched Season 5 completely yet. The amount of scrolling to avoid spoilers, which doesn't work, is a bit crazy!!!

This is a "what-tv-shows-are-you-watching" thread, not a "discuss-and-spoil-a-tv-series" thread.

Just saying

Then you need to catch up to the rest of us ;)

To not get spoilers you need to not go in to the office or get on the internet at all surely?

Just saying

its Game of thrones...they all die at some point

but ja - you do have a point.....also a bit difficult for those relying\waiting for dstv for some programs or episodes...but knowing some hubbers on here are watching certain shows at the same time as you makes discussing it very irresistable

at what point cn we discuss a show?...ok ..spoiler alert....

in lost they are all dead   ^_^  <----thats meant to be the smug sarcastic emoticon

Then you need to catch up to the rest of us ;)

To not get spoilers you need to not go in to the office or get on the internet at all surely?

I stick my head in the sand, works best.

I have all the episodes, just too much to do/watch at the moment. Finishing up the 3rd season of The Following, priorities. With GOT S5 getting such bad reviews I thought it could wait.

I have all the episodes, just too much to do/watch at the moment. Finishing up the 3rd season of The Following, priorities. With GOT S5 getting such bad reviews I thought it could wait.

The Following, in my opinion, went downhill in Season 2 - never even bothered finished watching that season.

forget about both of those and just watch bloodline..you'll thank me

Stuff I'm watching at the moment are

Waywards Pines

Ascension

Dark Matter

Strike Back

The Whispers

Still need to get into season 3 of Defiance

Looking forward to watching True Detective S02E01 tonight

Read that it was incredibly underwhelming. I'll wait for the entire season to finish up and see if the reviews get better. if so, I'll watch it. 

Read that it was incredibly underwhelming. I'll wait for the entire season to finish up and see if the reviews get better. if so, I'll watch it. 

got it lined up for tonight - still not convinced about vaugn...but i will see

The episode spent a lot of time introducing the characters and setting up some story lines. I am not really sure if I know what the big central crime is...

Season 1 really good, so Season 2 has big shoes to fill.

got it lined up for tonight - still not convinced about vaugn...but i will see

The episode spent a lot of time introducing the characters and setting up some story lines. I am not really sure if I know what the big central crime is...

Downloaded it, so I might give watch it over the weekend. 

Stretch, I echo your sentiments about Vaughn. Even for a comedic actor, his performances in some of his latest comedies have been quite bad. 

Will report back after watching it. 

for starters...season 2 is already gonna have to try step up to a level of one of the most versatile and focused actors around...and I'm not talking about Matthew Mcconaughey.