What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

read such a great quote referring to True Detective Season 2...

"Season 3 should go back to Matthew and Woody, as they try and use their detective skills to figure out why season 2 was so ****ty."

Even saps detectives could have worked out that replacing those two stellar actors with some less than stellar actors would result in a pile of poo

read such a great quote referring to True Detective Season 2...

"Season 3 should go back to Matthew and Woody, as they try and use their detective skills to figure out why season 2 was so ****ty."

Even saps detectives could have worked out that replacing those two stellar actors with some less than stellar actors would result in a pile of poo

That quote about Season 3 is brilliant, haha.

I still haven't watched the final episode of Season 2, and quite frankly, I actually just don't care what happened to any of them.

So how about that Mr Robot finale...

Good series - wonder where (if) it goes now!

*** finale - cant believe it was delayed because of that one scene...beigism at its best

anyway...what now

big bang theory season 9 starts on the 21st

I really hope they get it together as the last season was a wee bit disappointing 

big bang theory season 9 starts on the 21st

I really hope they get it together as the last season was a wee bit disappointing 

The ending with Sheldon was quite a shock though, good setup for this coming season.

first ep of Limitless wasn't too bad. Guest appearance by Brad Cooper who starred in the movie this show splits off from, and continues on with, which makes me think any aspirations they had of the movie Limitless 2.0, was morphed into a TV series instead.

Im watching Mr Robot.... It is crazy good!! 

The username confirms  ;)  Also watched it, but kinda annoyed that there are too many secrets. They reveal a few things and then confuse you with even more!

The username confirms  ;)  Also watched it, but kinda annoyed that there are too many secrets. They reveal a few things and then confuse you with even more!

I like it for the real syntax ha ha ha