Tyler Hamilton and Discovery health

SFDT

Bought his book, liked it but won't spend any more money on him. What will his talk be about? How Lance bullied him into doping? What is the best way to dope? How sorry he is and that it is totally wrong and nobody should do it?

For *** like that I will borrow my mother's Sarie, Rooi Rose or Huisgenoot

So his talk is about 'What is the true price of winning at all costs?' and talk about 'The power of truth'.

I also agree that he does not deserve a cent, but I think that there is much to be learnt from what he has to say. For this reason, I downloaded a copy of the book.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Discovery pay for your PEDs? :devil:

yes probably, but only out of your savings, unless you book into a clinic for a transfusion then it will come out of the insurance portion :ph34r:

Funny how some ex-dopers are made heroes and others end up running a bike shop in Woodstock.

who would that be?

Will be an interesting conversation if Ross Tucker and Tyler Hamilton sit next to each other.

Good to see that Discovery are supporting doping victims drugging cheats to promote well being and cycling :thumbup:

Good to see that Discovery are supporting doping victims drugging cheats to promote well being and cycling :thumbup:

I suppose Discovery's opposition medical aid Bonetas do support a cycling team with several convicted dopers, so Discovery thought why not?

If they keep quiet they are supporting doping and are lying cheats. If they talk about doping and get it out in the open they are back stabbing scum cheating on there friends and are still lying cheats.

Boy am I glad I have never made a mistake in my life or I would have to buy in to all that rubbish about forgiveness and not judging others.

So come on, own up..... who entered the competition then... ?

I entered but I never win anything

Who would pay R15k to go ride with him...probably the same guys who shelled out (was it R50k?) to go ride with the uniballer.

I would pay money to go ride with Tim Plewman and Conrad Stoltz. I'd attack at the last hill and see if he's a man of his word.

Great guy, awesome book, great topic for Tyler. Well done Discovery

Agreed. I mean, what's not to like?

He lied about his doping and cheated during his entire career and when he saw the opportunity to make a quick buck by spilling the beans on his more famous teammate, he grabbed it with both hands.

He comes out smelling like roses because he confessed his sins first and makes a bundle by writing a book about how he stuck a needle in his arm so many times he developed permanent scars (http://sports.yahoo.com/video/tyler-hamilton-scarred-veins-doping-161516246.html).

Great guy indeed. If I win I'll definitely take my kid along to show him what a real winner looks like.

At last...

My chance to step on his knees and morselate his ACL's, left and right!!!

The worlds biggest wiener / squealer.

Just he didn't cut the grade, even WITH PED's, he then squeals like a pig.

I will be the guy knocking the shiznit out of Wiener Hamilton...

Edited by NINER_boy

Agreed. I mean, what's not to like?

He lied about his doping and cheated during his entire career and when he saw the opportunity to make a quick buck by spilling the beans on his more famous teammate, he grabbed it with both hands.

He comes out smelling like roses because he confessed his sins first and makes a bundle by writing a book about how he stuck a needle in his arm so many times he developed permanent scars (http://sports.yahoo....-161516246.html).

Great guy indeed. If I win I'll definitely take my kid along to show him what a real winner looks like.

+1

Another Hubber who would like to step on Wiener's ACL's...

Edited by NINER_boy

I am a bit disappointed that Discovery is associating with Tyler. I think TH was opportunistic in his "coming clean" his back was against the wall and he took a way out that allowed him to make some serious cash in the process. Bottom line, this guy is a liar and a cheat, did some profoundly unhealthy things and now gets on the Discovery gravy train. I agree with someone earlier Discovery should have rather brought out an untarnished new generation rider