Over priced!

Joebike

Didnt you know that cycling is the new golf and an elitist sport... so why not pay a fortune to be part of the club....

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can also buy a car for more than my house cost to build. WTF? the difference is, cars are "renewed" every 5-6 years or so and the R&D can be recouped over the vehicle model's life span.

Bike manufacturers are releasing new models annually and need to recoup most of this R&D etc. within a much shorter space of time.

I'm not convinced that my house was built using any technology younger than 30-50 years. Someone is buying these things otherwise they would bother.

I just finished three toasted egg, cheese and bacon sarms from my canteen at work. Cost me R27 for all three. Is that overpriced?

Yes you capitalist ***** you should have had the cold steam and water.

I just finished three toasted egg, cheese and bacon sarms from my canteen at work. Cost me R27 for all three. Is that overpriced?

Burp!!!

Yes it is, if you go to spur you can get a breakfast for R19 and a beer for R16 = R35

Edited by flat29

Yes it is, if you go to spur you can get a breakfast for R19 and a beer for R16 = R35

No Spur here in the CBD. Let me go check my boss's bar fridge for beer…

No Spur here in the CBD. Let me go check my boss's bar fridge for beer…

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bicycles and bicyxle equipment is super overpriced!For the price of some bikes you can buy a car!Makes no sense at all!How do you guys feel about that!?

If you were in a position where they put a car and a bicycle in front of you,lets say a decent second hand car and a s-works and you the siad buy one with your R70000!which one would you buy!?I also like cycling and my bike is built up to about R45000, I just think we are all being robbed of our money for the sport we love!

Spaces between sentences don't cost a penny (that's just a money saving trick I picked up in primary school :whistling: ). Use the tab bar, it makes for easier reading.

Every cent I spend on my bike is worth it.

I cant say the same about anything else I own.

Bla Bla Bla. I don't care. i'd rather spend money on my bike that on a car. My money, my bike.