Post your car p*rn

Behan

Those low cars might be cool to look at but they'd be terrible to drive.  I used to think that GT40's were awesome cars until we built one in my workshop, and I then drove it around.  Practically lying down while driving is not comfortable or cool and I ended up hating it.

Sho, I can imagine.. Lowest I've ever driven is a Lotus Exige where my legs where horizontal and I could put my hand flat on the ground out the door, it killed me!

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sho, I can imagine.. Lowest I've ever driven is a Lotus Exige where my legs where horizontal and I could put my hand flat on the ground out the door, it killed me!

An Exige is like sitting on a couch in comparison  :P

Exige / Elise is second on my list of cars that I thought would be awesome and weren't what I expected.  

An Exige is like sitting on a couch in comparison  :P

Exige / Elise is second on my list of cars that I thought would be awesome and weren't what I expected.  

Hahahaha... Yoh!!

It was amazing around Silverstone, but I would not have it as a day to day car.

Rest of the list?

Hahahaha... Yoh!!

It was amazing around Silverstone, but I would not have it as a day to day car.

Rest of the list?

That's pretty much it in terms of disappointments.  But there's an extensive list of things that I've driven.

Did you take it from the Lotus center at Silverstone?  With the chequered flag on the side of the building?

Love that place.

Here's a pic of me drifting past it  :whistling:

*note the tiny SA flag on the boot 

post-50271-0-23541500-1416233335_thumb.jpg

That's pretty much it in terms of disappointments.  But there's an extensive list of things that I've driven.

Did you take it from the Lotus center at Silverstone?  With the chequered flag on the side of the building?

Love that place.

Here's a pic of me drifting past it  :whistling:

*note the tiny SA flag on the boot 

Not a clue, it was many years ago. There was a package you could buy and had a choice between an Audi RS4, Lotus Exige S and I think Maranello.. 

There were about 10 of the Exige's in total, so would assume from there..

Edited by Raydek

Those low cars might be cool to look at but they'd be terrible to drive.  I used to think that GT40's were awesome cars until we built one in my workshop, and I then drove it around.  Practically lying down while driving is not comfortable or cool and I ended up hating it.

I drove an Exige with a junglegym inside it every day for a while.... my enthusiam for climbing out the window did not last..

I know it's Gran Turismo, but :drool: :drool:

1013838_10154813908525048_78268822942707

http://content.worldcarfans.co/2014/11/18/large/20948981021809663292.jpg

JISLAAIKIT!!!

• 2 weeks later...

There's something about a two door 'wagon' type car that really appeals to me

Like this. Not the best colour . Ha ha  :ph34r: http://barnfinds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/1973-amc-gremlin-x-600x374.jpg

Edited by Tromp

• 4 weeks later...