Post your car p*rn

Behan

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was built right here in good old SA!

More

landscape-1463770863-13237771-1019524558

I agree about the tailgate though... Bit of a fail there judging by the rest of the work done.

Also agree, But I think it was probably because of the shape of the bumper. The tailgate would need a interesting hinge to be able to open properly without snagging on the bumper. But to go through all the effort of the rest of the build surely the tailgate would have been easy?

Also agree, But I think it was probably because of the shape of the bumper. The tailgate would need a interesting hinge to be able to open properly without snagging on the bumper. But to go through all the effort of the rest of the build surely the tailgate would have been easy?

100% If they can fit Lambo door hinges to a golf I am sure they could have made a plan with that tailgate

No filter. But I do regular oil changes.

Lol yeah I know. Have worked on those motors so much can probably remove, dismantle, reassemble and refit with my eyes closed. I have 2 complete beetles stripped to spares lying around at my folks place. Unfinished project[emoji20] no more time to carry on with it. The one body is a SP(curved front windscreen and slightly different size doors).

Did you know there is a mod available to fit an oil filter?

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Lol yeah I know. Have worked on those motors so much can probably remove, dismantle, reassemble and refit with my eyes closed. I have 2 complete beetles stripped to spares lying around at my folks place. Unfinished project[emoji20] no more time to carry on with it. The one body is a SP(curved front windscreen and slightly different size doors).

The oil drain plug was magnetic and supposed to attract metal bits from the oil and keep it in the bottom of the sump, not allowing it to circulate further. 

The oil drain plug was magnetic and supposed to attract metal bits from the oil and keep it in the bottom of the sump, not allowing it to circulate further.

Not all beetles have a drain plug. Mine only has the cover and the 6 small bolts. Draining oil is a nightmare

Curved window is the S. The SP has the flat windscreen but had some other bits fitted. I'm planning on some engine work and the filter is on the to do list with some other things....

But I have found the plate with a sump plug????

post-68306-0-42655000-1498310541_thumb.jpg