Self defence, anyone interested?

marko35s

I'm sure that sentence makes sense somewhere.. here on earth we like punctuation.

Good question.. permission Mark?

I'm the head coach of the South African Jujitsu Association.

I can ask myself but that always seems to lead to an argument...

Seriously there isnt a problem with doing something like this, especially if we all avoid trying to kill each other for fun.

I have taught quite a few ladies self defence classes and under the auspices of UCT Jujitsu club we have run quite a few programmes for at risk people.

The only rule in place is one that I put in which is nothing really dangerous to be taught to kids under 14/15.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously there isnt a problem with doing something like this, especially if we all avoid trying to kill each other for fun.

I have taught quite a few ladies self defence classes and under the auspices of UCT Jujitsu club we have run quite a few programmes for at risk people.

The only rule in place is one that I put in which is nothing really dangerous to be taught to kids under 14/15.

You can't find consensus among your party of 1? :eek:

Im keen - can I bring the missus

wait, she could learn to kiss my @ss

Of course you can.

But if you want her to kiss your @ss maybe flowers and dinner will do the trick

I was looking at Jujitsu self defence training options in CT a while back and could only find competition orientated clubs.

So, I would very interested. (and the missus)

(A friend and his entire family do this in Belgium (not for competition but self defence), and it is freaky how quickly and with little effort he could bring me to my knees.)

I was looking at Jujitsu self defence training options in CT a while back and could only find competition orientated clubs.

So, I would very interested. (and the missus)

(A friend and his entire family do this in Belgium (not for competition but self defence), and it is freaky how quickly and with little effort he could bring me to my knees.)

It is good fun but, yeah, a lot of places have gone very competition orientated.

Thats fine for some but not everybody wants that.

I will add you to the list.

If the time slot suits you you could always join us up at UCT on Wednesday and Friday afternoons (4.30 to 6.30).

We will have another place open in the evenings soon but Im not exactly sure on the date that will happen.

What about kids over the age of 30?

Hahaha

What about kids over the age of 30?

Hahaha

Im over 40 and still waiting to grow up so you would be fine.

Just responded on Fb, but thought I'd respond here too.

Keen but depends on what date and if I am available. Working in Claremont and sleep in Wellington...