So are all giant 26ers collecters items now?

Sitting slip

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some time ago, I looked at my 26er, parked next to my 29er in the garage. After a pondering the meaning of life whilst looking at my beer stash in the one corner of the garage I've come to the conclusion that I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm though it's easy to pretend I know your not a fool. Should've known better than to cheat a friend and waste the chance that I've been given so I'm never gonna dance again the way I danced with you.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Some time ago, I looked at my 26er, parked next to my 29er in the garage. After a pondering the meaning of life whilst looking at my beer stash in the one corner of the garage I've come to the conclusion that I'm never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got no rhythm though it's easy to pretend I know your not a fool. Should've known better than to cheat a friend and waste the chance that I've been given so I'm never gonna dance again the way I danced with you.

I would be way more concerned about being a George Michael fan than your wheel size choice .... :ph34r:

I would be way more concerned about being a George Michael fan than your wheel size choice .... :ph34r:

What what what? True story boss.

I hope to never walk into you in a public facility... I gotta have Faith.... The answer to the question... Yes..

I hope to never walk into you in a public facility... I gotta have Faith.... The answer to the question... Yes..

No worries... Not looking for a fast love.

Wham!

It was great - I didn't have to wake me up before I go go'd too early this morning.