MotoGP

SeaBee

Good race again! Good to see the youngster can come back from first-lap troubles as well... Great ride by Vale, pity about the error that led MM through. Would have love to see that battle decided by a proper dice and not an error. And Bautista managed to stay on the bike - there's something to write home home about!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good race again! Good to see the youngster can come back from first-lap troubles as well... Great ride by Vale, pity about the error that led MM through. Would have love to see that battle decided by a proper dice and not an error. And Bautista managed to stay on the bike - there's something to write home home about!

That youngster is on rails !! I will not be surprised if he wins every single race this year .

He is impressing me more and more. Does not look like there is an chink in his armor.

5 poles, 5 wins... even with his screw up at the start, he did not panic and worked his way up the field effortlessly... was impressive to see

Guest Omega Man

Simon Andrews passed away today after a crash at the NW200. RIP.

RIP. Every guy who swings his leg over a bike and races on the roads is a hero in my book.

post-18968-0-16045500-1400563117_thumb.jpg

Yeah. Street racing is on a totally different level. Different tar mixes, road imperfections, houses, armco, hay bales and stupendously gifted riders at breakneck speed. Those guys are like the wing suit divers of the motorsport world

Only just managed to watch the race, was hard not to check qny social media for 2 days but well worth the wait.

What a race by MM, speechless.

Interesting to see Rosberg at the podium ceremony, hope he got some pointers on overtaking from Marc. He needs it!!

Only just managed to watch the race, was hard not to check qny social media for 2 days but well worth the wait.

What a race by MM, speechless.

Interesting to see Rosberg at the podium ceremony, hope he got some pointers on overtaking from Marc. He needs it!!

• 2 weeks later...

What a race !

Would have been nice if Rossi could have squeezed another 1.5 seconds and made it a three way tussle.

Reminicent of days gone by with the winner being decided on the last lap.

What a race, reminiscent of the Phillip Island race of 2009!!!

Think Marquez had it all the way, looked much more comfortable.

Good ride by Rossi too, think the media were clutching at straws tipping him for a win.

On another note, I am not a fan of Simoncelli being inducted as a legend. No MotoGP title, let alone titles. You cannot declare a rider a legend based on what he may have achieved! Shocking!! He never even won a title in the lower classes for that matter if I recall correctly. What about guys like Capirossi, Biaggi, etc who have not been given similar recognition. I think it's disgraceful.

Simoncelli won the 250cc world championship in 2008. And this is a way for the sport to honor him as a legend of the sport. (Not an indication of how well he did, but rather how he went about doing it)

Edited by MTB-m00se

Simoncelli won the 250cc world championship in 2008. And this is a way for the sport to honor him as a legend of the sport. (Not an indication of how well he did, but rather how he went about doing it)

My mistake then, but I still don't agree with him receiving "legend" status. My opinion anyway.

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Moto gp races this year has been pretty boring upfront, but yesterday performance I'm hoping may have ignited a rivalry that will inject some on the edge of your seat last lap drama going forward. Wow Jorge and Marquez wht excitement, Rossi unfortunately can't keep up with the youngsters but 300 moto gp races well done. Although the season winner may almost have been decided I'm hoping for lots more drama in the coming races.