MotoGP

SeaBee

Trick question.

When last did the Tech3 team win at the highest level? Remember they've had former WSBK champions Ben Spies, Colin Edwards and James Toseland as well as a few real hot prospects riding their bikes so they have always been a good team.

Yeah, never. I was really surprised when I heard that, to be honest, and it made me really happy to hear that they'd come through, finally... 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see how the team were celebrating in the garage when Olivera crossed the line in first?!  They must have had the biggest party on Sunday.  Felt so happy for the team to finally get he win, and Herve seems like such a good guy  :)

I may have let a couple tears loose. 

latest rumour doing the rounds: Rossi to retire at the end of the year and Dovi to take his pl;ace at Yamaha...

I follow Tug McClutchin, don't laugh, and he is pretty much always on the ball.

That's what he says is basically confirmed, Dovi in.

Seems like it may just be a Petronas ploy to get Rossi to sign. Seems he is trying to make too many demands and Razlan is having none of it.

Personally think it should be neither of those. It is a development team for Pete's sake.

I've been a Rossi fan for many years but I think it is time for him to move on.  If he is really desperate get another Title he could try WSBK - Biaggi has one which probably irks him more than being passed by Brad on a KTM....

ja.  i dont know if its just because Brad is now involved, but for the first time in 20 years i dont really care where rossi comes. in fact prefer both Dovi and morbadelli to Rossi at the moment. it is time he moved on i think. 

I've been a Rossi fan for many years but I think it is time for him to move on.  If he is really desperate get another Title he could try WSBK - Biaggi has one which probably irks him more than being passed by Brad on a KTM....

He has done so much for the sport already, and I believe he will do more.

I think, personal opinion, that he would have a much bigger impact now by putting more into development through the VR46 academy. Also with Dorna looking for 4 bikes per manufacturer, 2 factory and 2 satelite, he may need to look at another brand to enter his own team. Don't see Petronas being rebranded to VR46. Perhaps a colab??

latest rumour doing the rounds: Rossi to retire at the end of the year and Dovi to take his pl;ace at Yamaha...

Isn't Quartararo taking his place at Yamaha? Not sure how Dovi would fit in there with Vinales also on a 2 year deal.

Isn't Quartararo taking his place at Yamaha? Not sure how Dovi would fit in there with Vinales also on a 2 year deal.

tHIS IS FOR THE 2ND SPOT IN THE SATELITE pETRONAS TEAM.

Jorge Martin has tested positive for COVID-19 and might miss this weekend's racing at Misano

gpa1bSq.png

aNOTHER CASUALTY TO THE WORLDWIDE PLANDEMIC bs

P.S: yES MY CAP LOCKS BUTTON IS STUCK.......

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)