MotoGP

SeaBee

I love how undulating this track is. It must be a proper workout. Stomach and body...

Saw FQ heart during the race was in the high 160’s, saw it hit 170 once and that was in the latter half of the race

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how undulating this track is. It must be a proper workout. Stomach and body...

I agree but I thought the camera coverage was poor and not as good as at other tracks. Or is that just me?

I agree but I thought the camera coverage was poor and not as good as at other tracks. Or is that just me?

They changed the angles to better show the elevation changes and they got that pretty spot on. But I have to agree that it didn't make for good race viewing.

• 2 weeks later...

David Emmett covered this much better than I could ever hope to.

Sounds a bit like the situation where everybody is so up in arms about the atrocities in China but not willing to give up the iPhone in their pockets which is arguably made on the back of those exploitations.

Very political and not really for this thread.

Lets rather discuss who else thinks Marc could podium this weekend :clap:

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

Sounds a bit like the situation where everybody is so up in arms about the atrocities in China but not willing to give up the iPhone in their pockets which is arguably made on the back of those exploitations.

Very political and not really for this thread.

Lets rather discuss who else thinks Marc could podium this weekend :clap:

I wouldnt bet against it

I wouldnt bet against it

I think he needs a little for “race distance” in him. He looked shattered after that last race. And if he’s pushing at 98% we all know that the extra 2% comes with a lot more effort.

I think he needs a little for “race distance” in him. He looked shattered after that last race. And if he’s pushing at 98% we all know that the extra 2% comes with a lot more effort.

if he was human i would agree.....