MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrogant little ass. I would have waited for him to get real close, and then brake check him.

At least he did not phase Brad too much when he tried the same tactic with him. Brad knew he was not fast enough to help the little @%$#^ get pole. 

But then again, Vinales should also just have let his riding do the talking. 

14 minutes ago, Wannabe said:

Arrogant little ass. I would have waited for him to get real close, and then brake check him.

At least he did not phase Brad too much when he tried the same tactic with him. Brad knew he was not fast enough to help the little @%$#^ get pole. 

But then again, Vinales should also just have let his riding do the talking. 

Your thinly veiled outrage is admirable, but how many times have other riders followed Marquez looking for a tow? What about Zarco being towed around by Miller, no outrage about that from what I can see.

Joan Mir summed it up perfectly:

"What I see from the outside is that Marc loves to play and Maverick hates to play. That's what I see."

Marc got into Maverick's head. Maverick should have just ignored Marc and went on with his business. Instead he got agitated and fluffed it. He knows he's faster than Marc, so what difference does it make that Marc is behind him - he could easily have dropped him. Binder showed much better mental fortitude and didn't appear to give a damn and went on to do his job.

spacer.png

Nope, not thinly veiled outrage. I JUST DON'T LIKE HIM, PERIOD.

Even he rides a Yamaha, I would not like him. (just like I did not like Jorge)

And at least Miller and Zarco are both on Ducati's (and therefore sort of like team mates, so them helping each other out is OK in my books)

Edited by Wannabe
Spelling correction

18 minutes ago, bertusras said:

Your thinly veiled outrage is admirable, but how many times have other riders followed Marquez looking for a tow? What about Zarco being towed around by Miller, no outrage about that from what I can see.

Marc got into Maverick's head. Maverick should have just ignored Marc and went on with his business. Instead he got agitated and fluffed it. He knows he's faster than Marc, so what difference does it make that Marc is behind him - he could easily have dropped him. Binder showed much better mental fortitude and didn't appear to give a damn and went on to do his job.

spacer.png

To be honest, your thinly veiled snark, is not as admirable.

You literally used the words “what about...” ????

Getting a tow, and exclusively following a person in and out of pitlane are little different.

Yes Mav should have ignored it, agreed. Yes Brand handled it better. But that doesn’t make what MM is doing any more palatable. If he is going to do stuff like that, then he must live with the “the” that comes with it. He chose to do that. Just when he starts winning over haters, he does this type of thing.

Love that Orwell quote, it seems very appropriate for the general yellow smoke haters too.

Edited by Patchelicious

20 hours ago, bertusras said:

spacer.png

Exactly that. He would have dropped him in two corners, Binder was a much better fit for Marquez but even him he couldn't stay with. I'm so surprised that Vinales made it to this level as he seems so weak mentally, he must really be very very good because it seems anything can get to is head...

Not so long ago Marquez did that to Fabio and Fabio's reaction wasn't nearly as dramatic as Maverick's lol.

Anyways, I love seing all the tears from the couch consultants calling a 8 times world champ' "little ****" haha.

19 hours ago, Patchelicious said:

Just when he starts winning over haters, he does this type of thing.

You have to understand that he isn't here to make friends among the paddock, or to "win over haters". He does not give a ****, he is here to do a job, which is bringing in as many points as he can every weekend. If that means bending the rules a bit on a day where he doesn't feel that good, he will do, no matter what the Karens of Facebook will think about it. He didn't do any harm to anyone (except Mavericks EGO, but he's already very good at doing it on his own anyways).

Unfortunately for MM, Karma bit him in the ass once more on race day, so no points for him. Another tough year for Honda...

Edited by Jbr

3 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Anyways, I love seing all the tears from the couch consultants calling a 8 times world champ' "little ****" haha.

Well he is 1.69m

7 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Snip Snip

Being a 8 times world champ, and with bucket loads of talent does not make you a nice person, or liked by all. There is world champs in all sports that is loathed by others.

So ja, a "little ***" stays a "little **", 8 times world champ or not.

Snip Snip

Unfortunately for MM, Karma bit him in the ass once more on race day, so no points for him. Another tough year for Honda...