MotoGP

SeaBee

Ja. Sucks. Riding a Mini Moto FFS.

He's been Binder's most consistent challenger. He's likely to miss 2 rounds.

You remember how long Bautista was out, about 2 rounds. But then his results were poor for half a season!! He is out of the running I reckon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossi looking good... marquez did well to go 4th in qualifying after his disastrous start

That was amazing! Drama and emotion: Jack Miller fantastico!

I did like the commentator's remark "It's Miller Time".

I expect he's had that one tucked away for a while.

Still dont think it ups his stock, well ridden but he still doesnt deserve that ride in my opinion.

Bit of bummer that Michelin havent seemed to get the wet tyres right. When last were there so many falls across all the classes in 1 single weekend. Unheard of!!

Cant say Im unpleased with the result though, Marquez extends his lead. Lorenzo even managed a few points which is quite a feat for him this weekend.

Brad Binder was the luckiest guy after JM yesterday .

Brad certainly had the pace to win/podium , but was SOOOOO lucky not to be highsided .

Good thing that Febnati didn't win and Brad could stretch his lead out ( By a whole 1 extra point ) .

I'm just really amazed at the lack of confidence JL has in the wet. When did this start, do you want to tell me that you can win World Championships without being able to ride in the wet? He's had the weather on his side a lot then.