MotoGP

SeaBee

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reminds me of the time we supplied an R1 SP to FHM for a model shoot.  When the bike returned there was a whole bunch of glitter on the seat and the front of the tank.  The comments from the all male Motorcycle division at the time were very descriptive.

Just picked up on this in the Robbie Hunter news article:

https://www.cape-epic.com/teams/2019/11135/orbea-factory

Did anyone else know this? Will be interesting to see how he goes.

No, but I do know Ibon Zugasti - he's a beast.  Hope Aleix has been training! 

There's a channel on YT called Imparrables (IIRC) which shows the Orbea team doing races all around the world.  It's in Spanish but has subtitles and is extremely entertaining! 

I see DB is at the bottom of the Moto3 sheets again.  I really hope he comes good this year because I suspect if he doesn't, he might struggle to make the 2020 grid.....

Can't help but wonder if he isn't just a bit too tall for a Moto3 bike.

I see DB is at the bottom of the Moto3 sheets again.  I really hope he comes good this year because I suspect if he doesn't, he might struggle to make the 2020 grid.....

I didn't know he had a ride since KTM dumped him. Who's he riding for?

Edit:

I see CIP green power. Italian team. I wish him well but I think he's just lacking a bit in judgement, despite his talent. Perhaps he's wiser this year.

Edited by sawystertrance

Yeah well he lost his factory Moto3 ride so I can't see his results trending upward any time soon, unfortunately.