MotoGP

SeaBee

I don't care. If someone takes JL out, I'll be very happy. 

Best scenario though - Vale makes it through, and the rest just leave them to duke it out. 

Schumacher Villeneuve Jerez 1997......

That's all I'm saying.......

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked do you AGREE with with MM's behavior? Yes or NO?

Not if you think he interfered, we know he did.

As I said above, do not agree with his actions at Assen, but at Sepang no issue for me without proof from telemetry

Edited by Kraggie

I don't care. If someone takes JL out, I'll be very happy. 

Best scenario though - Vale makes it through, and the rest just leave them to duke it out. 

Ja - a pitboard with the words LORENZO OUT on it would be a bit like seeing Stransky's drop goal in 1995 all over again

IceCreamMan , I think it suites MotoGP's Fan Base to have Rossi as champion .

Conspiracy theories abound .

During this past race , out of the top 4 , one Valentino Rossi had the slowest fastest lap .

He was the one under pressure , and I think he buckled , starting at the press conference on the Thursday .

2 things to think about.

1. What if Rossi is correct?

2. Marques has been getting away with stuff all season and last season, even pedrosa is now seemingly on top of him, seems he is the one possibly rattled.

Its lame that all of this is even going on, it should just be clean racing with the best rider winning.

I know it doesnt work that way in professional sports though.

Has Rossi said whether he is going to race or not? I saw he was talking about possibly boycotting the next race.

Valentino Rossi VR46 Official

“Maybe I won’t even start at Valencia, I need to decide, It’s an unfair penalty because I didn’t want to make Marquez fall. I’m sorry he crashed because I just wanted to annoy him"

“I have always been a fair rider; the first point on my licence I took at Misano for a small error in qualifying, even when I had not taken anything away from Lorenzo”

"Marquez is a bad loser!!! As I said on Thursday, this is for what happened between us at Argentina and Assen. I had confirmation from Alzamora; he told me that Marc thinks I made him lose the championship.

????He is surely a bad loser and an AssHole????