Argus 2014

vaalkol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounding good - when you gents driving down?

im flying down early thursday, bike only arrives friday tho

sounds good! i am flying down on Wednesday,bike arrives Friday

whats the easiest what to set up a group PM outside of this thread - sure the 22 followers of this thread aren't interested in conversations

whatsapp group??

no problem - pm me your numbers who ever wants to join the ride on saturday am

Anybody know if there will be an sms service for interested people to track cyclists along the route. It was advertised a couple of years ago but have not heard anything about ti this year ... I think it generated an sms when the cyclist crossed a timing mat ...

So hubbers, a week to go and feeling sick :cursing: not 100% sure if im sick or if it is pre argus nerves.

So hubbers give me your best fix to get be feeling beter again :clap:

So hubbers, a week to go and feeling sick :cursing: not 100% sure if im sick or if it is pre argus nerves.

So hubbers give me your best fix to get be feeling beter again :clap:

In Cape Town we use good red wine!! :thumbup:

Anybody know if there will be an sms service for interested people to track cyclists along the route. It was advertised a couple of years ago but have not heard anything about ti this year ... I think it generated an sms when the cyclist crossed a timing mat ...

I assume there will be, you usually get the sms to sign up a day or 2 before the race.

I assume there will be, you usually get the sms to sign up a day or 2 before the race.

Thanks, I hope so. There are a few family members doing their first Argus this year so much interest to see their progress ...

Jip, it is official - sore throat and runny nose today. Perfect timing.

Perfect timing in deed!!

My knee seized on sat morning, been on anti inflammatories since then, and had a jab by the Doc yesterday to try and ease it! :cursing:

Jip, it is official - sore throat and runny nose today. Perfect timing.

You will be fine, i went to the doctor yesterday. Said I had a slight temperature. Hit some cough syrup, anti histamines and pain killers. And put on those big girl panties.